talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main one is still intact - I have been nice to all fans of all BL clubs - except Leipzig that is - and even then I have not been very nasty to them - only a little bit not nice so I think that counts.  I even forgave the little green men for beating us on the basis that I want to beat them next season so they have to stay up.... Nudge will probably take that as the kiss of death, but you never know!

PS sorry I missed the birthday, but I was in a beer-filled arena at the time and had no connection to the net - a bit like Di Santo!

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mine or yours? xD 

Neujahrsvorsätze sind doof. 

15 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Deine natürlich. Du hast die doch ganz stolz hier veröffentlicht. xD

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hab ich nicht xD 

Sometimes this thread dives deep into the murky unfathomable... 

I think that like with most modern electrical appliances it should come with a small pamphlet that has my own language written down somewhere so I understand what the hell is going on... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Sometimes this thread dives deep into the murky unfathomable... 

I think that like with most modern electrical appliances it should come with a small pamphlet that has my own language written down somewhere so I understand what the hell is going on... 

You'll have to beer with us... :ph34r: 

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

You'll have to beer with us... :ph34r: 

Yea that would be better... I might not understand what everyone is saying in the group but at least I would be in good company... 

I could wait for one or two of you to start laughing at something and join in so from a distance I look very much like one of the gang... 

Image result for false laughter gif

Archived