talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys.  I wonder if Chadwell is around and if he saw the ESPN2 in the US coverage of the England/US game.  For the BVB fans there was a brilliant half-time interview with Chris Pulisic and although he was cagey about his future, he came across as a thoroughly decent and honest young guy - no pretence, just straight talking and refreshing to see these days.  It might surface on You Tube or somewhere - catch it if you can! As for Lars - long time no hear and nice to have you back - don't let them bully you into doing something you don't want :dash3: The nicest thing about banging your head against the wall is that nice feeling you get when it stops!!:rofl:

7 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Faithcore rumours have been gathering pace in the United Kingdom that Theresa May has tried to recruit you to help Britain's exit negotiations with the EU. Is there any comment you can make at this time?

I can confirm that Theresa May has contacted me several times but at this point I felt that all my time and energy is needed for this forum.

I think the problems that are here to solve are of much greater concern.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I can confirm that Theresa May has contacted me several times but at this point I felt that all my time and energy is needed for this forum.

I think the problems that are here to solve are of much greater concern.

I think the idea to start with a forum hierarchy was a great place to start. This is where May went wrong. She should have done a hierarchy of all 66.5million people in UK as a starting point and led from there. Without that, it was bound to fail. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think the idea to start with a forum hierarchy was a great place to start. This is where May went wrong. She should have done a hierarchy of all 66.5million people in UK as a starting point and led from there. Without that, it was bound to fail. 

That is very true. Obviously I was so kind to give my old friend Theresa this valuable advise but she simply wouldn't listen.

• Administrator
Just now, Faithcore said:

That is very true. Obviously I was so kind to give my old friend Theresa this valuable advise but she simply wouldn't listen.

Apparently it got to House of Commons for debate. The ignorance in her reaction says it all. Despicable.

Image result for theresa may gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived