The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the best of my days in Germany that was - didn't say anything here before about it as I am still sad at this season's efforts.  What a team we had - not only brilliant players, but super guys - some of whom still are in touch - even Atsuto who has his medal in prime position as his only one from outside Japan!  A different time for Klaas as well, but 04 had to play at their best to beat the Duisburg guys - even better than we played against Bayern in the Semi.  The fact that faithcore's guys made it to Berlin should always be a memory to hold on to - there are lots of others who have still to do that!  Nice to know that the mind is still active enough to keep the memories alive:farmer:

To this day I'm sure we would have had a decent chance of winning it if we wouldn't have missed half of our first team. Also 2 or 3 players played through injuries who normally never would have been on the pitch

That's just impossible to overcome for a second league team.

As I said the whole trip is still a great memory and our support in the last 20 minutes of the match, despite being 0:5 down, was just magical. 

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Faithcore said:

Thank you, Stanislav!!

Really happy you remembered.

11 hours ago, Faithcore said:

For those who don''t know what @Stan is talking about:

Today it has been exactly 10 years. Despite the loss it has been a great weekend in Berlin.

It's a shame no one else remembered before you had to put the video up. I guess you now know who your real friends are :drunk:

10 hours ago, Stan said:

It's a shame no one else remembered before you had to put the video up. I guess you now know who your real friends are :drunk:

After 72 years of following 04 it is not hard to remember one of the best days when the Royal Blues played their best footy - in Red!  The dementia has yet to kick in......:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
34 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Faithcore don't answer him. He's just trying to get onto our world domination plans. 

I didn't mention you and it has come as a big surprise you are involved in the scheming. 

I'm not angry, just disappointed. 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

@Faithcore. Rumour has it Benson has had a big hand in the site's glitches recently? Can you confirm? 

And if so, why? Why is he trying to take us down?

I had a long meeting with Benson this afternoon and therefore I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with it.

He had some information for me though and apparently @Viva la FCB is the person we should interview about those "glitches" ...

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

I had a long meeting with Benson this afternoon and therefore I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with it.

He had some information for me though and apparently @Viva la FCB is the person we should interview about those "glitches" ...

So it's @Viva la FCB and @nudge. It's worse than I thought!

Archived