• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
On 30/03/2018 at 21:10, Teso dos Bichos said:

Faithcore, how's the Kokain around your stomping grounds?

On 30/03/2018 at 22:46, Faithcore said:

It's fantastic. Why are you asking?

must have been on a 'need to know' basis xD 

Not sure whether tonight will be wet in Tommy's household or whether he will wait until b'day tomorrow - or make it last 2 days, which would be normal.  Just a heads up to wish him a great day and try  not to get to a stage where you can't even remember it:drunk: 

3 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Not sure whether tonight will be wet in Tommy's household or whether he will wait until b'day tomorrow - or make it last 2 days, which would be normal.  Just a heads up to wish him a great day and try  not to get to a stage where you can't even remember it:drunk: 

Awww, thank you. I'm actually not sure what I will do tomorrow, but we will see. And yes, beers will be part of it :D

38a3cca19e04785dd90aba617d3ab9ca.jpg

Thomas! I wish you all the best.

Why don't you drink a beer or two on your special day? That would be my advise for you.

We've known each other for many years now and I thought to myself "How can i recreate all those fantastic memories?"

Here's my modest attempt. A list of some of the greatest moments we had together.

Enjoy!!

10 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

38a3cca19e04785dd90aba617d3ab9ca.jpg

Thomas! I wish you all the best.

Why don't you drink a beer or two on your special day? That would be my advise for you.

We've known each other for many years now and I thought to myself "How can i recreate all those fantastic memories?"

Here's my modest attempt. A list of some of the greatest moments we had together.

Enjoy!!

Haha, that's some effort. Vielen Dank, Lars! 

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Happy Birthday fella... 

Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much, girl and guys. Much appreciated :) Spent the day in Venlo (Netherlands) today. Some beers were had, good food was eaten (that burger was sooo good, I might share a picture later :D). 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Thank you very much, girl and guys. Much appreciated :) Spent the day in Venlo (Netherlands) today. Some beers were had, good food was eaten (that burger was sooo good, I might share a picture later :D). 

Sounds very good.

Venlo is a nice city. Reminds me that I haven't been there this year yet and that I should change that :P

5 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sounds very good.

Venlo is a nice city. Reminds me that I haven't been there this year yet and that I should change that :P

Did you see what they did to the harbour? They re-modeled it a bit like the Medienhafen in Düsseldorf. Quite nice. 

Archived