• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

What are his demands? I’m happy to acquiesce. Unless it’s pictures of @SirBalon in white Speedo’s. Those are mine. And mine alone 

Apparently he's mad because he can't change his User Title (the thingy under the username). Talk about drama queens :34_rolling_eyes:

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Tommy said:

Apparently he's mad because he can't change his User Title (the thingy under the username). Talk about drama queens :34_rolling_eyes:

he can though?

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted screenshots in this thread about this unacceptable circumstance where everyone could see that Nudge has the authority to change her user title while I can't do that.

Anyway. In the past weeks and months I've received tons of messages and I noticed how many people badly need my presence in this forum.

I don't want to let all those people down and thus I hereby announce my return.

I am curious in which form I will be welcomed back.

27 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I already posted screenshots in this thread about this unacceptable circumstance where everyone could see that Nudge has the authority to change her user title while I can't do that.

Anyway. In the past weeks and months I've received tons of messages and I noticed how many people badly need my presence in this forum.

HCRxftY.gif

• Administrator
On 07/07/2018 at 13:53, Faithcore said:

welcome back. a mixture of the following ;):x

Image result for grow up gif

and 

Image result for yay gif

Is this a thread where everyone has conversations through reaction gifs? Sorry, this is new territory for me.

Does anyone know that feeling one gets when browsing the weird part of youtube? I'm getting that feel right now. :D

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Machado said:

I never understood the cleavage in that show. Wasn't it supposed to be a kid's show?

I don't even know what show it is? xD 

4 hours ago, Machado said:

Is this a thread where everyone has conversations through reaction gifs? Sorry, this is new territory for me.

Does anyone know that feeling one gets when browsing the weird part of youtube? I'm getting that feel right now. :D

Not quite. This is a thread where everyone shows their appreciation of Faithcore through reaction gifs t0801.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4444855

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I don't even know what show it is? xD 

Two Broke Girls. One of those very bad comedy shows like Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. 

I only know this because of the aforementioned cleavage :ph34r::4_joy:

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Two Broke Girls. One of those very bad comedy shows like Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. 

I only know this because of the aforementioned cleavage :ph34r::4_joy:

Ah, no wonder I had no idea xD Not into bad comedy shows... or cleavages, for that matter xD 

Archived