talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lost me some time ago - somewhere between bunking off after registration and sitting on a veranda in S E Asia. We do need a get-together this summer to sort this lot out properly and I promise I never used the cane in UK or Germany so no worries for those playing truant!

5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Your point is valid, but he still has the voice of an angel. Him and Ellie Goulding are proof angels exists.

Ellie Goulding looked better before she got rubber dinghies for lips. 

ellie-goulding-before-and-afterjpg.jpg

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yikes, What was she thinking!?!

Not much. I don't understand why attractive women still go on to have plastic surgery. Michelle Williams is going down the same road :(

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Not much. I don't understand why attractive women still go on to have plastic surgery. Michelle Williams is going down the same road :(

It really is kind of strange. I dont know how rampant it is in Hollywood maybe we just notice more because they are in the spotlight. I could see it to some degree as they see themselves on screen all the time, any imperfection is magnified. God forbid if they read anything online; people are ruthless. 

• Administrator

Summary of recent posts in this thread.

Ellie Goulding has had so much botox it's unreal.

Ed Sheeran gets far too much stick just because he's ginger he does love songs. I don't get why people get so irritated by him xD 

Faithcore is cool.

Plastic surgery should be banned unless absolutely necessary. 

Archived