• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

Great idea to end your postings with that hashtag, you should put that in your signature.

People must know that you are serious about winning it in 2018. :P

I actually meant you xD 

For an old Englishman the name Tommy is far more than the idea of a soldier.  We had a Tommy in the war who was one of the funniest and finest comedians ever, and later a silly magician who was always getting it wrong and he was hilarious. The  Pinball Wizard was another great Tommy - Tommy Reilly as superb Harmonica player etc etc- great name.  My brother-in law died yesterday - another great Tommy.  Keep it and stay proud!

Now I see why Duisburg is an attractive team - Main ingredients and performing temperature are similar to the above but no Polish members of the team.  Maybe that's what's missing?  I still have great memories of the get-together in Duisburg and the young guys who has the kick-about with Thomas and Relling end Jessie etc:  I always thought they were too good just to be amateurs - perhaps they were part of the squad! - Lukas is still living on the fact that he stayed afloat on the ski run but what happened to Jessie anyway?

Looks as if Tommy wanted the same result as I did.  I can't see Bayern losing 5 more games which, if we were to win all ours, they would need to do not to be top. A defeat for us today could - with other results going against us - mean we could drop to 6th.  the rest of the season will simply be a 4 or 5 club battle for second place - again!

Archived