talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 18 Fixtures - 6th-7th January 2018

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The important part is that Diego Costa has played two games and scored three goals!  What a return and what an explosion!

His euphoria took him into going mental and he got himself sent-off.  At least it wasn’t getting a red card for the usual reasons he tends to get booked for.  Not that Simeone will be happy on losing an element that could really burst their season into motion. What a shame they (Atlético) didn’t have Costa for the Champions League campaign because scoring goals from their opportunities was their major problem.

the arrivals of both Vitolo and Costa are a massive boost for Atlético Madrid.

• The topic was pinned

So José Arnáiz gets his first ever La Liga call up to the first team squad (Barça play Levante tomorrow at 15:30bst) after some outstanding games for Barcelona ‘B’ and impressive games for the first team in the Copa del Rey this season.  Congratulations to the guy... He deserves it!

@The Rebel CRS

Sevilla FC v Real Betis

The the city of Seville derby gets underway...

Theres been riots in front of the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuan this morning and taking the relations between the two clubs back to how they were in the 90s where it was impossible to police.  Since the death of Antonio Puerta back in the early 2000s the relationship between both the clubs and the fans has been fantastic but it’s all been brewing up once again.

The game should be explosive!

Sevilla peppering Betis' goal with attempts and Betis getting some good counters.  What a cracking and exciting game!  I bet Montella never experienced anything in Italy like what he's witnessing in Spain with this local derby. xD Montella's face watching with his eyes wide open hahaha

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

So José Arnáiz gets his first ever La Liga call up to the first team squad (Barça play Levante tomorrow at 15:30bst) after some outstanding games for Barcelona ‘B’ and impressive games for the first team in the Copa del Rey this season.  Congratulations to the guy... He deserves it!

@The Rebel CRS

He more than deserves it. He might even get a start.

2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

This will end 4-4, I bet you.

I say that and now it's 4-3 xD

Just now, Storts said:

Would be class - now Sevilla hit the bar. Definitely more goals yet 

I wonder what Montella is thinking in his first La Liga game being Italian and all that.

"What the the fuck is all this about!"

Doesn't @carefreeluke live in Sevilla now? I wonder if he has gone?

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

xD:congrats:

Wonderful work by Cristian Tello and Sergio León makes it 2-4... Wow!

Betis have a good bunch of players there as far as I'm concerned and they should be doing better than they have done so far this season.

Just now, SirBalon said:

I wonder what Montella is thinking in his first La Liga game being Italian and all that.

"What the the fuck is all this about!"

This fixture is the perfect welcome to Spain for anyone who manages either club xD

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Doesn't @carefreeluke live in Sevilla now? I wonder if he has gone?

Betis have a good bunch of players there as far as I'm concerned and they should be doing better than they have done so far this season.

This fixture is the perfect welcome to Spain for anyone who manages either club xD

Betis have got Quíque Setién as head coach who is brilliant and you can sense his work. He's suspended from the dugout for today's game though. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived