football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

but this is the match thread 

True...

Looks like you suffer from the same type of OCD I have xD

I was going to put it on here this morning that his (Coutinho) registration had been submitted and logged by La Liga and the RFEF last night, but Cannabis asked me the question before I could post it here and I answered him hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

DS8YbwyUMAAMJ9n.jpg

I think the stand out selection in that team sheet is none other than Javier Mascherano who could be playing his final game for the club, definitely his final home La Liga tie because unless something has changed, he’s moving to China to wind down his career and get playing time before his final shot at the World Cup. Hopefully the club do something special for him today if he is indeed departing because he’s been brilliant and a model character both as a person since joining and as a professional.

• Administrator

lovely to see from Messi and Alba AGAIN!

Messi chips it in to Alba, he heads it back to Messi who volleys low in to the net. Great link up between the 2 once again. 

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

What's wrong with that gimp Jefferson Lerma?

must be annoyed at something. About his 4th foul already. Lucky to still be on the pitch.

Most would have got a yellow for the barge on Paulinho.

Just now, Stan said:

must be annoyed at something. About his 4th foul already. Lucky to still be on the pitch.

Most would have got a yellow for the barge on Paulinho.

The thing is he started so well asking many questions of Barça's defence and all of a sudden in the last 7 to 8 minutes he's gone mental and seems to be possessed.  

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

The thing is he started so well asking many questions of Barça's defence and all of a sudden in the last 7 to 8 minutes he's gone mental and seems to be possessed.  

probably down to frustration because of that start and the rest of the team not helping to capitalise on it. but it's at those times you keep your head to try and get you and your team back to that position.

• Administrator

As the commentators say, he's definitely looking sharper today and the rest seems to have done him good. Great right-footed volley looped over the keeper with power.

Another quality goal. Suárez opens his account. He's not just scoring again but his all round game is back to how it was. The build up play was also excellent and we are seeing a very innovative side tonight. 

It's been entertaining to watch and there could have been more goals. 

Some of that attacking football in the first half makes you want to sing The Pogues song Fiesta :x

Some sensational attacking play that to be honest I haven't seen all season.  As @The Rebel CRS has been saying as the season has drawn on, Barcelona have been getting better and better.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived