• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fourth Round Draw

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

8th away draw on the spin. This is utterly mental.

Well that's a funny one. Peterborough have got one of those car stickers where it shows someone in their clubs shirt pissing on the shirt of their rivals, and we're the shirt they're pissing on.

We've got a shocking record at their place. We've so often gone there, taken about 5,000 fans predicting a cracking day out and ended up humbled by a struggling side. I think the 2-0 loss there in 2009 ranks as one of my worst ever away days.

Of course, we aren't through yet but I expect us to get through, and quite frankly, I demand we're in that last 16. No excuse.

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You beat me to it.... 

We are unlucky to be honest. We had the chance to be among the greats and lose against a lower league side whilst having a 70 million midfield on the pitch. Sadly, that honor alone goes to Manchester United. If only City didn't buy 3 wingbacks. 

8 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

There are no trains if we play Norwich and a severely reduced and delayed service if it is Chelsea. 

Some fans are calling for us to pull out of the FA Cup in protest.

Unknown territory for you this.. You don't normally make it this far do you, some fans are obviously getting a bit tetchy about it because they probably only saved enough fare for the last round as per every other season... 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Barkley might be available for us against Norwich 

i thought the rule was that if you're not registered for the first match, you can't play in the replay? 

Remember us being restricted from playing a player (can't remember who) a few years ago because they didn't play in the original drawn game. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

i thought the rule was that if you're not registered for the first match, you can't play in the replay? 

Remember us being restricted from playing a player (can't remember who) a few years ago because they didn't play in the original drawn game. 

Don't know about that, but Conte just said he might be available. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived