talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Namaste

football forum

Ran across this forum and it looked like a nice place, so here I am. Hello to all! Not much interesting to say about myself, but I'm a long-suffering Arsenal fan who is also interested in most of the leagues for which you have dedicated forums (really glad to see an MLS forum). Also, I'm old so I may not understand everything you say. :ay:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gary Seven said:

Ran across this forum and it looked like a nice place, so here I am. Hello to all! Not much interesting to say about myself, but I'm a long-suffering Arsenal fan who is also interested in most of the leagues for which you have dedicated forums (really glad to see an MLS forum). Also, I'm old so I may not understand everything you say. :ay:

Welcome aboard fella... Unlike Sir Balon you will find I normally get straight to the point with short posts... 

With Sir Balon however you might find that whatever your doctor told you your current life expectancy might be it may not be long enough to get through one of his posts... 

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Welcome Gary! I'm from Alabama and you ?

Thanks Teso. I'm from Virginia. Hampton Roads area. But originally from West Virginia, just south of Pittsburgh (not far from where Nick Saban grew up, actually).

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Welcome aboard fella... Unlike Sir Balon you will find I normally get straight to the point with short posts... 

With Sir Balon however you might find that whatever your doctor told you your current life expectancy might be it may not be long enough to get through one of his posts... 

Haha. Well, I'm a retired newspaper guy, so I can tend to get a bit longwinded at times too. xD

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Welcome to the forum Gary... Even though the crest under my nick doesn’t show it, I’m an Arsenal fan and I can’t wait to compare my levels of suffering with yours. xD 

Haha. Thankfully I'm a very laid back person, so I don't get angry about it. But it can get frustrating at times. But beautiful at times as well.

Archived