Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

EFL Cup Semi-Final - Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal (1st Leg)


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Don't think the 3-5-2 worked well last time, if we went 3-4-3 in the league we would probably create more chances as Arsenal's defense was pretty poor even tough weakened. We have a full team available, and i fully believe every result apart from a win would see us out of the League Cup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3-5-2 was fine, just failed to put away our chances. 3-4-3 we are allowing Arsenal to walk all over us given these muppets turn into world class footballers against us. 

 

Morata

Hazard

Alonso-----Drinkwater----Fabregas----Moses

Kante

Cahill-------Christensen----Azpilicueta

Courtois

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want Arsenal to lose for Arsenal's sake. It's for the greater good.

I'm actually bored of the whole situation at their club and I'm not even a fan. I feel their frustration. They have to change things now. No more safety nets to stay in a job. He has to go. Simple.

Chelsea 5-0 please.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I want Arsenal to lose for Arsenal's sake. It's for the greater good.

I'm actually bored of the whole situation at their club and I'm not even a fan. I feel their frustration. They have to change things now. No more safety nets to stay in a job. He has to go. Simple.

Chelsea 5-0 please.

Problem lies deeper than with just Wenger apparently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cicero said:

3-5-2 was fine, just failed to put away our chances. 3-4-3 we are allowing Arsenal to walk all over us given these muppets turn into world class footballers against us. 

 

Morata

Hazard

Alonso-----Drinkwater----Fabregas----Moses

Kante

Cahill-------Christensen----Azpilicueta

Courtois

Think that is the exact team we will field today. Actually no we will start Bakayoko.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Our line-up. Not bad, but how in the fuck Iwobi is starting after his embarrassment in the news and his overall shite performances of late is baffling. Wenger seems to put him in when Ozil is out, but no way in hell is he anywhere near a suitable replacement. 

Wilshere captain tonight though which is nice to see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think in typical Wenger fashion he might just pull something out the hat here. With what was available, I do think this is the best he could put out there apart from Iwobi. I think Walcott, or even Nelson should be well ahead in the pecking order. Totally get the Alexis benching, with all the rumours swirling I don't think we could risk him for this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

what is it with players not being able to put a cross in that beats the first man?

Must be one of the smallest but most infuriating things to watch.

I must confess that I am stone cold bored watching this... I blame Chelsea for it as well, It is as annoying as fuck to watch us get to the final third and fizzle out like a dud firework over and over again... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bluewolf said:

I must confess that I am stone cold bored watching this... I blame Chelsea for it as well, It is as annoying as fuck to watch us get to the final third and fizzle out like a dud firework over and over again... 

yeah it is a bit lacklustre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t get the jiz over Hazard? He’s so inconsistent and that is probably the reason why none of the elite clubs ever take a serious look at him. 

Coutinho's gone, Salah is the current target of the biggest club in the world and Kane will probably be the next after that. All better players than Hazard. 

Hazard though never seems to generate any serious interest and you can see why when you monitor his performances over a full season. Very inconsistent. 

He’ll probably score a worldly now and win the game but my point still stands. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don’t get the jiz over Hazard? He’s so inconsistent and that is probably the reason why none of the elite clubs ever take a serious look at him. 

Coutinho's gone, Salah is the current target of the biggest club in the world and Kane will probably be the next after that. All better players than Hazard. 

Hazard though never seems to generate any serious interest and you can see why when you monitor his performances over a full season. Very inconsistent. 

He’ll probably score a worldly now and win the game but my point still stands. 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

 

I actually feel embarrassed for Moses. His crossing might be worse than Bosingwa's

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to EFL Cup Semi-Final - Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...