talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup Semi-Final - Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal (1st Leg)

football forum

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Terrible first half, Kante is very lucky to not get a yellow after that poor/terrible tackle.

and Xhaka on Fabregas.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don’t get the jiz over Hazard? He’s so inconsistent and that is probably the reason why none of the elite clubs ever take a serious look at him. 

Coutinho's gone, Salah is the current target of the biggest club in the world and Kane will probably be the next after that. All better players than Hazard. 

Hazard though never seems to generate any serious interest and you can see why when you monitor his performances over a full season. Very inconsistent. 

He’ll probably score a worldly now and win the game but my point still stands. 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

I actually feel embarrassed for Moses. His crossing might be worse than Bosingwa's

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not fishing mate. What part don’t you agree with?

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So much of Chelsea’s game is ‘give it to Azp and let him whip it in’. 

Well, you just answered my whole point regarding Hazard. How is he supposed to shine when he is our only influence in the final third? Take him out of the game we are literally nothing. No exaggeration.

He can only do so much when we don't have attacking players of the same quality he can feed off of and share the burden. Doesn't help too when our main strategy is to give it to Dave and whip it in.

20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don’t get the jiz over Hazard? He’s so inconsistent and that is probably the reason why none of the elite clubs ever take a serious look at him. 

Coutinho's gone, Salah is the current target of the biggest club in the world and Kane will probably be the next after that. All better players than Hazard. 

Hazard though never seems to generate any serious interest and you can see why when you monitor his performances over a full season. Very inconsistent. 

He’ll probably score a worldly now and win the game but my point still stands. 

my exact thoughts.. but about coutinho though. He will score one goal from outside the box once every 50-60 shots and probably thats about it. I rate Hazard a lot higher than coutinho 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Well, you just answered my whole point regarding Hazard. How is he supposed to shine when he is our only influence in the final third? Take him out of the game we are literally nothing. No exaggeration.

He can only do so much and when we don't have attacking players of the same quality he can feed off of and share the burden. Doesn't help too when our main strategy is to give it to Dave and whip it in.

The biggest and best players though mate find a way to take games by the scruff of the neck. Hazard too often goes missing, for large parts of a season. 

Mots why he’ll never be a top tier player. 

1 minute ago, Asura said:

my exact thoughts.. but about coutinho though. He will score one goal from outside the box once every 50-60 shots and probably thats about it. I rate Hazard a lot higher than coutinho 

You’ve got to be joking right? There was a stat came out the other day that showed that since Coutinho came to the Premiere League, he’s scored more goals from outside the box than anyone else. 

His long range shooting is phenomenal. His set peices are phenomenal. 

Theres a reason he’s just become the second highest transfer of all time compared to Hazard who has never really generated any interest whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

You’ve got to be joking right? There was a stat came out the other day that showed that since Coutinho came to the Premiere League, he’s scored more goals from outside the box than anyone else. 

His long range shooting is phenomenal. His set peices are phenomenal. 

Theres a reason he’s just become the second highest transfer of all time compared to Hazard who has never really generated any interest whatsoever. 

I havent said he cant score from outside the box. I said thats probably the thing he is good at, hazard is better than him in every other aspect. Like you said Hazard can seem a little dis interested but he is definitely the superior player amongst the two. 

He became second highest transfer only because of Neymar's sale, if not, then Barcelona wouldnt have bought him for that number. Liverpool knew they had money and hence that price tag. He probably would have been sold for the price of what the likes of Pogba went for if not for that extra cash from Neymar's exit.

• The title was changed to EFL Cup Semi-Final - Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived