• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Accents

football forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There was a lot of racism up north towards Londoners in the 1930s from what I’ve been told mate. :ph34r:

Not so much 19:30 I tended to find that the worse times were around 10-10:30 when the chip shops were running out of gravy, People tended to begrudge a Londoner being ahead of them in the queue... 

17 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not so much 19:30 I tended to find that the worse times were around 10-10:30 when the chip shops were running out of gravy, People tended to begrudge a Londoner being ahead of them in the queue... 

Hahahaha xD

18 hours ago, Berserker said:

My voice sounds very different in English than in Spanish i think, and i don't have an accent like say an Indian would. I don't know how i'd class it but perhaps kinda like a yank/canadian?

To be fair to you it's hard to have an accent when you have to talk through a computer you fucking spaz.

8 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

To be fair to you it's hard to have an accent when you have to talk through a computer you fucking spaz.

Correct, neither do you when your carer has to do the talking for you because your only way of communicating is using one of these things, you wheelchair-bound, overweight, slobbering , freckle-riddlen spackermong.

maxresdefault.jpg

28 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

They sound posh. Very different to Brummies I've spoke to.

You sure you’re not confusing Brummies with Black Country folk. There’s will be polished because they’re on Tv but Ozzy is considered a strong accent. Troy deeney is a strong accent to.

It’s gotta be Black Country, It borders Brum but isn’t Brum, except central west side Smethwick, way which is where West Brom are (baggies are 2/3rds inside the city limits)

The West Midlands is like what Greater Manchester is actual Birmingham is different to the Black Country, I can tell the difference between a person from Dudley & Wolverhampton etc. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I don’t like Carrot really too much of a bluenose. 

He lives in a nice little village outside Solihull with Andy Townsend & Andy Gray they all drink in a lovely country pub there. 

Angry Frank Skinner  then?

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Angry Frank Skinner  then?

Skinner is smethwick so Black Country lol. Lenny Henry is Dudley, Julie Walters is same as Skinner.

I’m as I said a bit more like John Oliver (he’s Erdington which backs onto Aston)  but my accent is stronger. My family are originally from Aston but when they built spaghetti in the 70’s they moved loads out because it was overcrowded and they needed room. So my mom moved south I’m between Cadbury world and where Rover was. Skinner and co are like 8-9 miles away it’s a different twang. 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Brummie twang i'm more John Oliver than Ozzy though

and Because she's born & raised within a mile from my current residence and a bloke I know swears blind he fucked her.

John Oliver xD Poor git.

I'd fuck Felicity Jones so hard my foreskin would tear back into my ball sack, and I'd fill her with enough cum to drain my ballsacks for two lifetimes. Wouldn't let those rabbit teeth near my cock though.

4 hours ago, Rab said:

Almost dentical to myself. I spent pretty much my whole teenage life playing games with Americans so I have a "well spoken Glaswegian" accent and a "speaking to my family" accent where all the slang and shit comes out.

I don't even know if my "well spoken" accent is identifiable as Glaswegian. I've used it with guys from Stirling and the Hebrides and they couldn't tell where I was from. 

It must be fucking horrendous. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I remember staying in Erdington at my brother's place while he studied at Aston. Bit of a shit hole if you don't mind me saying haha

It is now yeah it’s cheap housing 3-4 Miles from Brum city centre so it’s where they’ve moved all the shit out to free up central housing plots for development. Plus Aston uni has meant a lot of student accommodations which are generally naff anyway.  

My mom was born & lived in  Holte Road Aston, Villa are literally next door. I think it’s a Buger bar gangster lives there now.

The Mrs nan lived two roads over and babysit Ozzy as a kid, it was all back to back housing like you get in and around Anfield. That was ripped away with Spaghetti and most live in the outlying suburbs or satalite towns. It’s partly why Brummie identity has diminished and the accent is regarded as a general West Midlands one. 

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

John Oliver xD Poor git.

I'd fuck Felicity Jones so hard my foreskin would tear back into my ball sack, and I'd fill her with enough cum to drain my ballsacks for two lifetimes. Wouldn't let those rabbit teeth near my cock though.

Bournville girl mate, it’s posh Quaker land surrounded by working class suburbs we used to have a field day as the “bit of rough”

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Bournville girl mate, it’s posh Quaker land surrounded by working class suburbs we used to have a field day as the “bit of rough”

Despite being in a happy relationship, I'm in one of those moods that wants to go back 'on the hunt' and root everything that moves.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Despite being in a happy relationship, I'm in one of those moods that wants to go back 'on the hunt' and root everything that moves.

Itch never leaves it’s why men have a mid life crisis they get to the point where they think “oh shit no new trim” and torch their lives. 

The rest like me just have to settle for fantasising about it while masterbating like a teenager once the coast is clear at home

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Itch never leaves it’s why men have a mid life crisis they get to the point where they think “oh shit no new trim” and torch their lives. 

I know the itch is coming when I dream about ploughing some new bird I work with, happens at least once a year. 

Better to root a hooker than develop a new relationship. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The rest like me just have to settle for fantasising about it while masterbating like a teenager once the coast is clear at home

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I know the itch is coming when I dream about ploughing some new bird I work with, happens at least once a year. 

Better to root a hooker than develop a new relationship. :ph34r:

I can see the logic get it out your system without doing the damage to your Mrs. See prostitution is a good thing 

Archived