talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Not my place to judge, RIP hermano, he was a joy to see playing for the gators (cant believe i admitted to that) and for the patriots. 

Yeah - Suicide is never pleasant. All I know is that he obviously had some demons, so I just hope he's in a better place.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Yes, brilliant news, Love JS and PC - never miss a trick. All this line needed was some interior Pass rush, they'd hope to get it with Malik before his injury, but this is even better. Can you imagine Avril Bennett Richardson and Clark on 3rd down, ridiculous. 

Thankful for Kearse's contributions because he has made some of the biggest catches in Seahawks history but it was time for him to go.

Think you're going to be disappointed by Lacy. Think he will be beaten out by Rawls and Carson

San Diego no longer has a team. Therefore, fuck the Chargers - I'm a Raiders fan now, because the enemy of my enemy is my friend... and they're also probably the most popular team in San Diego now that the Chargers have fucked off.

I've got a fantasy (American) football draft tomorrow with a bunch of friends/co-workers. Auction draft, 12 people - I've spent most of my time at work today preparing for it.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:49 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

the raiders have a great young team led by Carr, Mack and my boy Cooper.  The addition of Lynch makes them even more of a threat. i see them making the playoffs but dont see them getting past the divisional round. 

Still sounds better than anything the Chargers have done since I've moved here lol.

Yeah shit like that, plus the arrogance of them having a banner with the super bowl's score at half time in front of their stadium... things like that make it very easy to dislike them. Taking nothing away from the players and coaching staff, who are obviously very good and among the best ever in the sport. They're like the Man Utd/Barca/United of football. I can understand the appeal if that's the closest pro team to you or if you like to bandwagon. But it's easy to see why they're not popular.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah shit like that, plus the arrogance of them having a banner with the super bowl's score at half time in front of their stadium... things like that make it very easy to dislike them. Taking nothing away from the players and coaching staff, who are obviously very good and among the best ever in the sport. They're like the Man Utd/Barca/United of football. I can understand the appeal if that's the closest pro team to you or if you like to bandwagon. But it's easy to see why they're not popular.

Why do folks just automatically assume that ppl bandwagon? I mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I'm originally from the Boston area and have family there. Registered to vote in MA.

Psychology 101: folks automatically assume the worst of others and assume the best of themselves. A lot of ppl, not only you, do that.

33 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

the raiders are going to have a great season, Carr seems to be getting better each game, he has two great weapons to throw to (Cooper and Crabtree) and fucking Lynch is still on beast mode.

The vikings looked real good as well. the defence was never a question but Sam Bradford played real well and Cook showed why the Vikings got rid of AP and went after a young talented RB. the best part about it, they played APs new team and he was watching his replacement outperform hit bigtime. 

The Seahawks offense was fucking awful.

I'm still surprised "All Day" AP's with the Saints. Faced off against his former team in the season's very first game, no less.

I do like Ted Ginn Jr. from his college days. Boy could he run in Ohio State!

Am a fan of huge punt and kick returns for TDs. Devin Hester was the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Storts

seattle vs titans today. The offense has been awful especially the OL and RBs. Defensively we should be fine even vs my boy Henry running the ball but it will be a tough game as the titans are a good young team like the raiders

Expect us to lose today, don't do well in road games in September, especially not road games on grass. Offense has looked awful too. Expect us to be 1-2 after today 

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived