talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 13-15th January, 2018

football forum

18 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Am I the only Liverpool fan on here who thinks we could get fucking smashed? This Citeh side is fucking terrifyingly good.

Nah. Reckon this might be only a 2 or 3 goal game. 

Can see it ending 2-1 either way. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 1/11/2018 at 14:51, Cicero said:

Draw vs Leicester nailed on. 

I can't see it. We just can't defend.

Our record against the top sides is pretty shocking truth be told.

Since winning the league we've taken one point in nine games away at the top six. We're no good at sneaking those results anymore.

Silva not featuring either as he's played tonight. Annoying as I hoped he could make a difference in games like tomorrow.

On 11/01/2018 at 23:40, Dr. Gonzo said:

Am I the only Liverpool fan on here who thinks we could get fucking smashed? This Citeh side is fucking terrifyingly good.

Oh no, I definitely know there's a good possibility of that. We either play excellently and JUST beat them, or we have a real bad day and get destroyed. This isn't going to be a draw. 

Can't see us in the top 4 if we continue to play like this. No effort from anyone bar Kante. Our weak links being absolutely exposed and our top players look lethargic. Why are we so defensive?

Bring on Pedro for Bakayoko and bring on Zappacosta for Moses. 

24 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Cheers Vardy. Led to Cahill hurting his hamstring. 

Not one to enjoy players getting injured, but I am absolutely fed up with Cahill. Blessing in disguise. 

He’s had no protection in fairness which can make things look worse for defenders than they really are. I do wonder why however Conte chose to play Cahill there against Vardy as he’s our least mobile defender.

Our midfield three have been very poor so far, no cohesion between the front and back line.

• Subscriber

Debut for Tosun.

Last time an Everton striker made his debut against Tottenham having signed in January it was Nikica Jelavic and he scored in a 1-0 win if I remember correctly.

Today, it will be a different story and Cenk will be lucky to touch the ball 10 times in the game.

Honestly, if the same mugs that continue to make remarks when us Chelsea fans criticise our players, it just goes to show how daft they are. 

Just take these past few games. We couldn't break down fucking Norwich and now we can't break down a 10 man Leicester, yet because Willian won the POTY on a team that finished 10th, we have no right to complain. Fuck off

On 09/01/2018 at 11:40, LFCMadLad said:

City’s first defeat of the season :whistling:

On 09/01/2018 at 12:41, FOYM said:

I reckon we will beat them. Not by much but I've got a feeling we will nick it. We were arguably the better team in thd last game up until the sending off, in feeling positive. I'd be happy with a point though. 

On 09/01/2018 at 12:46, Mel81x said:

I think we can beat them and as was said above not by much but this will be a close one. I'd wager Sadio is going into this one with something to prove after he literally ran their defense through the grinder before getting sent off.

On 09/01/2018 at 16:19, LFCMike said:

Wouldn't be surprised with a win for us but I think most likely it'll be a draw which I'd defo take if you offered it now

On 11/01/2018 at 23:40, Dr. Gonzo said:

339unw2.jpg

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

What the fuck was that by Moses??? 

Full Time 

Another poor performance in front of goal... 

Stop complaining.

We have POTS, 4 goal a season, Willian and 'I score FK's to curtain how poor i am at everything else', Alonso and Victor 'I can't cross to save my entire family's life' Moses. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived