The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 13-15th January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, True Blue said:

With a single shot on target? I mean well played even with ten men but a draw nothing more

Thats what the match stats show. Speak to anyone who was listening or watching the match though and we should have been ahead about 2-0 or 3-0 in first half. 

Did Chelsea improve much in the 2nd half? Apparently Hazard was shit and Morata had no shots at all. 

Just now, Stan said:

Thats what the match stats show. Speak to anyone who was listening or watching the match though and we should have been ahead about 2-0 or 3-0 in first half. 

Did Chelsea improve much in the 2nd half? Apparently Hazard was shit and Morata had no shots at all. 

I watched the game 2-3 in the first half? You are taking the piss xD

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Well he is not alone... Commentators were saying they should have been a good 2 or 3 goals up in the first 45.. 

Obviously missed the game, Ndidi had a great chance. Vardy had one side netting and one wide. But yeah that is a clear 0-3 lead.

Just now, True Blue said:

Obviously missed the game, Ndidi had a great chance. Vardy had one side netting and one wide. But yeah that is a clear 0-3 lead.

I don't know mate, like I said didn't see it until the sending off but they were praising Leicester and saying they were unlucky not to have had 2 or 3 with the chances they created.. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Don’t need to, I saw it with my own eyes you miserable plonker xD

xD

I'm not having a go mate... Just if there is anyone on this forum I know that has a back pocket full of spare stats that proves someone is way better than they actually were it's you fella.. 

In StatsLad we trust... B|

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Honestly, if the same mugs that continue to make remarks when us Chelsea fans criticise our players, it just goes to show how daft they are. 

Just take these past few games. We couldn't break down fucking Norwich and now we can't break down a 10 man Leicester, yet because Willian won the POTY on a team that finished 10th, we have no right to complain. Fuck off

xD so bothered by one or two comments. Chelsea have looked shite lately to be fair to you but still, try being an Everton fan for a couple of weeks :hh:.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

When will Hodgson and Moyes get the credit they deserve for handling the turnaround at their respective clubs? 

Never because it doesn't suit the agenda of the online hive mind. Hodgson failed at Liverpool and Moyes failed at United therefore they're both awful managers forever regardless of what actually happens.

• Subscriber

Where the fuck was our entire defence there? And also how the fuck have we still not signed a left back? Fuck Walcott, we have about 5 wingers already. They're shite but at least they are in that position. We have no left backs aside from Baines.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Moyes failed at Sociedad and Sunderland too - he's an awful manager that is only just starting to prove otherwise.

He wasn't awful for us no matter how many people try to rewrite history about it. We may have never won anything with him but he was a lot better than the shambolic mess we've been since Martinez' first season with Moyes' squad.

• Subscriber

A big tick for Tosun so far. Actually looks like we have a football player up front which is nice as much time as I have for Calvert-Lewin. 

Otherwise though we are comfortably second best which is depressing as always given that there was nothing between us and Spurs 10 years ago.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived