• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 13-15th January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phew!!!! 

Fuck sake though. Our defence, that Gundogan goal was criminal to concede. 

I agree with Dodger though to an extent. That's such a fucking come down after the amazing feeling of being 4-1 up. Stupid goals to concede again...get a new goalkeeper and sort the fucking rest out. 

Imagine being an Everton fan and laughing at us beating the best team in the league 😂 

Go learn some maths by counting the goals Spurs put past you yesterday. 

And I know this is a massive chomp, but I'm annoyed a bit 😂

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, FOYM said:

Imagine being an Everton fan and laughing at us beating the best team in the league 😂 

Go learn some maths by counting the goals Spurs put past you yesterday. 

And I know this is a massive chomp, but I'm annoyed a bit 😂

Almost had me revved up until I read the last line xD.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

All those positives down the drain, Liverpool aren’t making any progress.

xD We are, let's not be silly, but we don't have a calming influence in midfield or defence. Van Dijk hopefully will be but we need one in midfield too. The midfielders never know when to slow it down and kill a game. It's 100mph all the time.

Not won at Anfield in 15 years so expected a draw at best today,  glad we pulled it back to one after not playing well today, David Silva must start with KDB in the big games   ...if the shite win tomorrow we will only have a 12pt lead xD   ...so it's hard to get down about today, Pep best bring a few defenders in though with Mendy, Kompany and Delph being out now

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

xD We are, let's not be silly, but we don't have a calming influence in midfield or defence. Van Dijk hopefully will be but we need one in midfield too. The midfielders never know when to slow it down and kill a game. It's 100mph all the time.

It's just Klopp's influence imo.

I don't think you should be expecting to sign some sort of Andrea Pirlo, because even if Klopp had one, I'm not sure he would know what to do with him. Seems like a limited manager in some aspects, as if it's all about the heavy metal for him. Either that or indeed his players are not able to reproduce what he has in mind.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived