• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 13-15th January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I really wish someone would give Gini some training on control in the box, hes great as a midfield but the amount of times he finds himself in great positions really needs to be capitalized at some point. 

Yep, I feel the same. As good as we've been, we haven't really worried them all that much. City don't look at their best, so if they reach that then they will win. Hopefully we can start taking more chances, we've flopped in the box a couple times and it's been very annoying to waste those chances against this team. Gomez has been bollocks for the last few games, TAA should be playing over him. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's been awful for a while, I'm a bit surprised to see him continue to start.

The potential is undoubted, but playing him slightly out of position all the way through such a bad patch of form is a Wengeresque move.

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

The potential is undoubted, but playing him slightly out of position all the way through such a bad patch of form is a Wengeresque move.

If Trent Alexander-Arnold is too weak defensively to start week in week out... That begs the question how Gomez is strong enough defensively.

We also have England's best left back, James Milner...:ph34r:, who could play at right back as well.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If Trent Alexander-Arnold is too weak defensively to start week in week out... That begs the question how Gomez is strong enough defensively.

We also have England's best left back, James Milner...:ph34r:, who could play at right back as well.

It may just be coincidence but I’ve never seen TAA make a clear mistake like Gomez has.

It is confusing.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived