Levante vs Celta Vigo, 11.00
Alaves vs Sevilla, 15.15
Espanyol vs Athletic Bilbao, 17.30
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, 19.45

Monday 15th January, 2018
Real Betis vs Leganes, 20.00

laliga.PNG

laliga1.PNG

Nicked your top scorers for the Pichichi thread ;)

Disappointed to not see Lemos here for Las Palmas.

Should be a decent game.

Also, Jonathan Calleri still exists?

Stuani converts Girona's penalty after he created it with a good play. 1-0 to Girona.

3-0 now. Girona have impressed me. They look decent on the break.

Looks to me like Stuani will get a world cup spot on the Uruguayan bench. He could even do out on the wing. Their wide midfielders aren't all that. He could work.

Zidane is gone with that surely. He's brought success to Real Madrid but the club expectation is too big to be performing that poorly, regardless of your status.

6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

It's lucky Real did lose either way as it's Barcelona's first loss of the season tomorrow. Real Sociedad at the Anoeta are cunts.

Valverde did win there 2-0 though last season with Athletic, so he's no stranger to beating them.

What did Barça do there last season... Wasn’t it a victory?

Although traditionally Barcelona do lose there though.

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Oh yeah, away in the cup, for the first time in however many years. It was 1-1 in la liga though if I remember correctly.

I remember when Cruyff was coach he used to get all irritable and wound up when visiting what was then their stadium, Atoxa.

Zidane and Real’s voice from the board Butragueño both handing over rubbish for their fans to digest...

Over the past few weeks it’s been the same rhetoric sentence as yesterday...

”We’re playing well and anybody who says different either knows nothing about football or has an agenda against the club. The negative results have hit the team that should’ve won!”

O.o

38 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Kroos: "Real Madrid's goal is to qualify among the top 4".

Today on RealFanTV:

"Estoy cansado, Roberto."

"Zidane necesita irse."

"Özil era invisible."

The hand of cards they’re holding onto is the Champions League and specifically the tie against Paris Saint-Germain.  Everything now revolves around that and nothing should change before that encounter which is in 4 weeks time.  But the question is, what happens if there’s another two or three negative results before then?

Obviously they were drawn with the easiest of the remaining sides in the Copa del Rey (Leganés) with all due respects, and THAT should relieve some of the issues if a hefty result is obtained.  It would still be masking over massive cracks with toothpaste instead of cement!

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Zidane and Real’s voice from the board Butragueño both handing over rubbish for their fans to digest...

”We’re playing well and anybody who says different either knows nothing about football or has an agenda against the club. The negative results have hit the team that should’ve won!”

O.o

Is that you, Teso?

I'm looking forward to seeing Espanyol vs Bilbao today. There is a few players I feel will be fun to analyse before the World Cup like Aymeric Laporte and Oscar Duarte. Not sure if Muniain is good enough to play for Spain like his potential had once said, I guess I'll have to find out.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Espanyol vs Bilbao today. There is a few players I feel will be fun to analyse before the World Cup like Aymeric Laporte and Oscar Duarte. Not sure if Muniain is good enough to play for Spain like his potential had once said, I guess I'll have to find out.

Muniain is injured mate. He suffered another serious injury back in September and it's going to keep him out until April, if not the whole of the season.

7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

O.o

Is that 6666 when anyone says anything critical of Arsenal?

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Is that you, Teso?

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is that 6666 when anyone says anything critical of Arsenal?

Just mentioning what’s being said in the headlines in Spain and where criticisms are originating from.  If you’re not self critical and try to paint everything like it’s Disneyland, then you’re gonna get stick from the media.  It seems people have forgotten that post-match interviews are done for the fans, not self preservation.

• Administrator

Gonna be a tough game at Sociedad for Barca. Usually always goals in this and if I'm right in thinking Barcelona usually find it tough to go there and get a positive result. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived