talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Francis Coquelin to Move to Valencia

football forum

• Administrator

Never thought he was good enough for Arsenal and certainly don't think he's good enough for Valencia. 

Has an attitude problem on the pitch and his best trait (if you can call it that) is his aggressive nature but that all too often gets him in to trouble. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Unlike others here, I wish him the best. Maybe a new coach and team is exactly what his career needs.

*one season your team does well and know you want to act all snubby and belittle players. FFS

wtf xD i would have said this regardless how my own team is doing!

£12mil is a good fee for him and I wish him well. He's a useful player depending on what system you're playing. If you're a team that likes to dominate possession then he's quite useless but if you're a team that defends and waits for moments when you can counter then he's decent. In reality we should've played him in games against sides better than us and left him out against smaller teams (which is how he first started to build up a good reputation here) but we did the opposite...

I see Arsenal fans getting sentimental over this although I think it is the correct decision. I don't really think he is that good of a player and I'm surprised Valencia actually want him. He is a tireless worker and a very passionate, heart on his sleeve type of player though which are always nice to have. Maybe under a better coaching set-up he will thrive and I wish him the best.

Archived