• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Drugs

football forum

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

similar. only done weed about that many times but nothing stronger and don't plan on doing so, either.

Alcohol is my 'drug' of preference and even then that's only on Fridays or at weekends.

Spoken like a true alcoholic xD.

I've never seen the fascination to do cocaine/heroin or any other high class drug. Maybe I've not been in the mental state do it and never had a reason to do it (i.e escape from reality). Not even been curious about doing it. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

similar. only done weed about that many times but nothing stronger and don't plan on doing so, either.

Alcohol is my 'drug' of preference and even then that's only on Fridays or at weekends.

Spoken like a true alcoholic xD.

I've never seen the fascination to do cocaine/heroin or any other high class drug. Maybe I've not been in the mental state do it and never had a reason to do it (i.e escape from reality). Not even been curious about doing it. 

6 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Overall i don't like drugs never seen the appeal of it, saying all that tried cocaine, speed and weed a few times (done weed longer but it didn't bring me much joy). The first two were mostly on heavy nights out when i was off me tits

Just now, nudge said:

Other than alcohol, only tried weed a few times many years ago; it's really not for me and I'm not interested in other drugs at all either. 

we're the really cool kids 

Image result for cool kids gif

Yeah never understood the hype around weed. Have smoked a few times and nothing happened other than me feeling very relaxed. The same feeling you get after getting out of a hot bath....except with the bath I'm not charged. 

Molly made me wide awake for 24 hours. 

Never even smoked, alcohol and caffeine is enough for me. I've turned down weed or hash a few times but tbh in hindsight I would be curious to try it. 

Speed and coke freak me out a bit tbh, I don't like being around people on them, though I won't actively remove myself from their company. 

• Subscriber

Have weed occasionally but infrequently. It was more frequent a few times last year and it made me realise that I just don't see the fuss. Nice to do once in a while but can't personally see why some people get so into it and want to do it every weekend.

Anything stronger I have no interest in and have never done.

I smoke weed a lot. I used to be really big into coke, I haven't done any for a long time though. I don't really like downers, not really my thing - which is probably a good thing because I'd probably have gotten addicted to heroin... and that's a road nobody should want to go down. I had a good friend die of a heroin addict. I've done shrooms a few times, the first few times were cool - the last time I did it, I had an awful experience... although I was also doing a lot of coke at the same time and I tried applying the "well if I'm too drunk, I'll just do lines until I feel less drunk" method that served me well when I was a cokehead. I'm pretty sure doing a shitload of coke on shrooms made the anxiety my I was feeling much worse... my friends said it was entertaining though.

Dabbing concentrates is really in the pot-smoking culture in San Diego. If you've never done it before, it's basically veerrry strong weed that comes in wax form. It's pretty cool, but it's a lot more powerful than just roasting a bowl.

• Subscriber

In highschool and after for 3 or 4 years i smoked weed basically everyday. Go to our buddies after work and school had a basement to himself we would get high and play video games most nights. We drove around to parks and movies and shenanigans always with a bong in tow. I stopped because i started to get paranoid when i got high, worked out well because i got my shit together and saved alot of money. The oddest thing was remembering my first dream after i dont know how many years. I also use memory alot for my work, remembering part numbers makes things soooo much easier.

I have done mushrooms many times, ive done salvia once. Thats about as adventurous as i got. Not interested anymore, had a bad trip on mushrooms last time i tried that probably steered me away completely. I drink beer now thats pretty much it.

I smoke weed quite a lot however the quality of the stuff around here is terrible so I stopped buying it because it's a total waste of money, Cocaine has to be the most overrated drug ever I've tried it a few times and it was very underwhelming.

36 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

In highschool and after for 3 or 4 years i smoked weed basically everyday. Go to our buddies after work and school had a basement to himself we would get high and play video games most nights. We drove around to parks and movies and shenanigans always with a bong in tow. I stopped because i started to get paranoid when i got high, worked out well because i got my shit together and saved alot of money. The oddest thing was remembering my first dream after i dont know how many years. I also use memory alot for my work, remembering part numbers makes things soooo much easier.

I have done mushrooms many times, ive done salvia once. Thats about as adventurous as i got. Not interested anymore, had a bad trip on mushrooms last time i tried that probably steered me away completely. I drink beer now thats pretty much it.

I did salvia once too. I'm pretty sure most people who do salvia only do it once. It was like 5 minutes of disorienting thoughts and for some reason feeling like someone was pouring honey on me (for some fucking reason) and then BAM you're back in the real world and feeling like "what the fuck was that?"

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I did salvia once too. I'm pretty sure most people who do salvia only do it once. It was like 5 minutes of disorienting thoughts and for some reason feeling like someone was pouring honey on me (for some fucking reason) and then BAM you're back in the real world and feeling like "what the fuck was that?"

Pretty much lol I remember i was a key in a giant circus piano being played. Its still legal here i believe.

There was a youtuber who did some videos on it ill put it below.

I think when you go to town now, any town in the country that is, most people are on them.

I have sorted myself out big time but two year ago or so I would go out and take pills, sniff md and ket and coke in the same night. Used to be an absolute mess. Was embarrassing and it caused my some mental health issues (all my own fault), but thankfully I am nowhere near that bad now.

Get on coke every time I'm out TBH but never had a pill since Ibiza and only do ket at raves.

22 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

I think when you go to town now, any town in the country that is, most people are on them.

I have sorted myself out big time but two year ago or so I would go out and take pills, sniff md and ket and coke in the same night. Used to be an absolute mess. Was embarrassing and it caused my some mental health issues (all my own fault), but thankfully I am nowhere near that bad now.

Get on coke every time I'm out TBH but never had a pill since Ibiza and only do ket at raves.

Fuck me, that's quite incredible. How have you not shat your intestines out on that concoction?

• Administrator
18 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

Fuck me, that's quite incredible. How have you not shat your intestines out on that concoction?

maybe he did. just didn't mention that bit!

Probably chucked it in to next door neighbour's garden and blamed it on the dog. 

21 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

It's quite easy to go way over the top to be honest and you seriously wonder how you were capable of it when looking back. I'll give an example of how a Friday night would go:-

First a group of us would meet up at my mates house, a DJ who organised nights out, we'd have a few beers and lines of coke with the decks on, then a few hours later head off to a pub where a coach would pick us up. You'd then get on the coach and all offer the driver 1/2 quid each as a tip in order to allow us to drink and smoke(including weed) on the coach. When on the coach we'd all have a few lines of coke, some people would bomb speed then you would have an ecstasy pil or 2 before arriving at the club so that you came up as soon as you got there. Once in the club, you'd likely have another 3 or so pils while already off your face. After the club(which would shut at around 5am), it would be back onto the coach where more lines would be racked up on your way home. Obviously when arriving back at home, we wouldn't go to bed, but rather back to a house party to get smashed on whatever uppers and alcohol we had left.

I've got to say that a lot of the time, I wouldn't even drink too much alcohol inside the club itself and would get on the water.

Good old days, but very messy and not something you can partake in forever. It's been a long time since I did all that now. As Any O said, it starts to take its toll. It gets to the point where you get smashed at weekend, then feel down as fuck all week as it takes that long to fully recover.

I don't even binge drink much anymore apart from now and again(had a brilliant beer and coke sesh last summer when I went to a festival, then out around Blackpool, but it's rare) and all I really have now is weed. Not to get high, but more as a stress reliever.

As for other drugs I've tried:- Shrooms, LSD and Ket off the top of my head, but the latter(ket) was genuinely by accident. I'd never go near smack(heroin) or anything like that either. That's the darkside and you'd have to have some serious problems going on to resort to that shit.

Speaking of drugs, I think a Cannabis thread would create a decent discussion at the moment when you consider the major changes in recent years regarding the law in many countries. It would be interesting to do a poll and see what people think about legalisation in this country.

Archived