talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Drugs

football forum

On 25/10/2019 at 14:53, Carnivore Chris said:

Weed simply just doesn't agree with some people. One of my old mates(well he's still a mate now, just don't see him much nowadays) used to have anything, MDMA, coke, speed, shrooms, LSD, Ket, GHB, Diazepam...but he couldn't handle weed at all. He used to have shrooms for fun but weed just made him paranoid as fuck.

It's like that with some people.

"One of my old mates" just say it was you Christopher.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/10/2019 at 18:00, Machado said:

I've read about people micro dosing LSD every other day and apparently it increases their creativity and overall productivity like many legal medication out there does.

Micro doses of magic mushrooms, too little to get any hallucinogenic effects, relieve anxiety with no side effects.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.c0cd70ec175e52bd478fa3cd01de9b0d.png

Health

Cannabis-based medicines: Two drugs approved for NHS

_109587963_medical-cannabis-1.jpg

Two cannabis-based medicines used to treat epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, have been approved for use by the NHS in England.

It follows new guidelines from the drugs advisory body NICE, which looked at products for several conditions.

Charities have welcomed the move, although some campaigners who have been fighting for access to the drugs have said it does not go far enough.

Both medicines were developed in the UK, where they are also grown.

Doctors will be able to prescribe Epidyolex, for children with two types of severe epilepsy - Lennox Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome - which can cause multiple seizures a day.

Clinical trials have shown the oral solution, which contains cannabidiol (CBD), could reduce the number of seizures by up to 40% in some children.

FULL REPORT

• 2 weeks later...

Just got some soft hash last night and jesus, this is absolutely amazing. I've not had hash like this in England in a long time, only South Spain(even that was like 8 years ago now) and Amsterdam this year. Got to say, it's amazing. It's proper clean and just fluffs up in your fingers, while being soft(although goes harder if it goes cold) in texture. A bit sticky and messy though, but that's to be expected.

I'd rather have this than green, although it's rarely available over here. Hard to find.

Do you get much hash in the USA? @Dr. Gonzo @Teso dos Bichos? I know you have all that BHO shit, shatter, rosin, etc now, but Hash seems to be very European, well and African and Asian since that's where it originated.

I took some to work today. We finish at 12:30 on a Friday on this job but I had the scousers and cumbrians puffing it on brew today at 10:00 and they were all acting like immature kids for the rest of the day until we finished xD

5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Just got some soft hash last night and jesus, this is absolutely amazing. I've not had hash like this in England in a long time, only South Spain(even that was like 8 years ago now) and Amsterdam this year. Got to say, it's amazing. It's proper clean and just fluffs up in your fingers, while being soft in texture. A bit sticky and messy though, but that's to be expected.

I'd rather have this than green, although it's rarely available over here. Hard to find.

Do you get much hash in the USA? @Dr. Gonzo @Teso dos Bichos? I know you have all that BHO shit, shatter, rosin, etc now, but Hash seems to be very European, well and African and Asian since that's where it originates.

I took some to work today. We finish at 12:30 on a Friday on this job but I had the scousers and cumbrians puffing it on brew today at 10:00 and they were all acting like immature kids for the rest of the day until we finished xD

Don't you know Jesus is watching you?

Anyway, Cannabis should be a separate thread from drugs if you ask me. It could actually create some brilliant debates on here too considering how a fair few countries are slowly starting to legalise it. It's also pretty much like a culture and if you smoke weed, you will get along with others who smoke weed, whatever race, religion or sex they may be. It brings people together to be honest.

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Just got some soft hash last night and jesus, this is absolutely amazing. I've not had hash like this in England in a long time, only South Spain(even that was like 8 years ago now) and Amsterdam this year. Got to say, it's amazing. It's proper clean and just fluffs up in your fingers, while being soft(although goes harder if it goes cold) in texture. A bit sticky and messy though, but that's to be expected.

Do you get much hash in the USA? @Dr. Gonzo @Teso dos Bichos? I know you have all that BHO shit, shatter, rosin, etc now, but Hash seems to be very European, well and African and Asian since that's where it originated.

If you like that, you definitely have to try some proper moon rocks 

tumblr_ps4xljkhPN1tz0m57o1_1280.jpg

27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If you like that, you definitely have to try some proper moon rocks 

tumblr_ps4xljkhPN1tz0m57o1_1280.jpg

That looks potent as fuck. Give me some :x

I want to try some rosin/shatter as I've never tried it yet believe it or not. I will do so in Barcelona though in March as it's quite big there in the Cannabis social clubs I will be going to.

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

That looks potent as fuck. Give me some :x

I want to try some rosin/shatter as I've never tried it yet believe it or not. I will do so in Barcelona though in March as it's quite big there in the Cannabis social clubs I will be going to.

Come visit the legend teso and I will be glad to show you how damn good life is. I'm playing the game of life like the rest but I'm making all the calls like Tom Brady.  A hotel room, all the lean and smoke we can handle, and a few skanks to take our frustration out on. :what:

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know where to post this. I just saw it a few minutes ago - apparently it's from May of this year.

I don't know how many of you have seen this... but holy fuck it's sad.

the way Gazza says "please" at the end like a kid asking for sweets. De-fucking-pressing.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

@Carnivore Chris Have you ever used or tried CBD oil?? It came up in conversation this morning and I thought if anyone would know about it it's probably you.. B|

My mum takes it sometimes as it helps her medical condition. It doesn't have any psychoactive effects. 

42 minutes ago, nudge said:

My mum takes it sometimes as it helps her medical condition. It doesn't have any psychoactive effects. 

My daughter was talking about it this morning because she thinks it might help the missus so I had a read up about it... As far as I can tell it might only have some side effects if you are taking other certain types of medication but as a stand alone treatment has some pretty good feedback from those that use it.. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

My daughter was talking about it this morning because she thinks it might help the missus so I had a read up about it... As far as I can tell it might only have some side effects if you are taking other certain types of medication but as a stand alone treatment has some pretty good feedback from those that use it.. 

Yeah, side effects are extremely unlikely, personally I wouldn't be worried about that. Definitely safer than most meds anyway. Also like with any other substance, it seems people react differently to it. As in it helps some people and does nothing to others so your mileage may vary... 

Is it legal in the UK? It's not here so we had to get it from other sources and I find that ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, side effects are extremely unlikely, personally I wouldn't be worried about that. Definitely safer than most meds anyway. Also like with any other substance, it seems people react differently to it. As in it helps some people and does nothing to others so your mileage may vary... 

Is it legal in the UK? It's not here so we had to get it from other sources and I find that ridiculous.

Yea it is.. Holland & Barrett sell it but in a low dose capsule, or the oil itself which I am informed is good for both us and pets?? doses vary according to need from what I am reading, start with a low dose and work your way up until you find the level that has the most positive effect for your ailment... 

Jacob Hooy CBD 60 Capsules 10mg

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea it is.. Holland & Barrett sell it but in a low dose capsule, or the oil itself which I am informed is good for both us and pets?? doses vary according to need from what I am reading, start with a low dose and work your way up until you find the level that has the most positive effect for your ailment... 

Jacob Hooy CBD 60 Capsules 10mg

Yeah the oil is faster acting and more potent in general. My mum uses it (a sort of a tincture) and for her it works well; mainly in terms of managing chronic pain and muscle spasms as well as some neurological symptoms and anxiety.

Archived