talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Drugs

football forum

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah the oil is faster acting and more potent in general. My mum uses it (a sort of a tincture) and for her it works well; mainly in terms of managing chronic pain and muscle spasms as well as some neurological symptoms and anxiety.

Pretty much all the reasons we think the missus might benefit from it... Always good to know someone that has had first hand experience of using it as a guide.. seems a good risk free option 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/01/2020 at 15:57, nudge said:

Yeah, side effects are extremely unlikely, personally I wouldn't be worried about that. Definitely safer than most meds anyway. Also like with any other substance, it seems people react differently to it. As in it helps some people and does nothing to others so your mileage may vary... 

Is it legal in the UK? It's not here so we had to get it from other sources and I find that ridiculous.

Yeah, it's legal here. I in fact have a mate who has been dealing in CBD since before it even became popular. He goes to events all over the country and recently went over to LA.

@Bluewolf It's not actually a drug, but one of 100+ chemical compounds found in cannabis, but it has no psychoactive effects, unlike THC, which is the chemical compound that gets you "high".

Another mate of mine smokes the CBD buds. He buys it online from Switzerland and smokes that as it doesn't make him paranoid like THC does. It contains around 16% CBD and like 0.1% thc, although It doesn't really do anything for me personally and I prefer bud that is high in THC and low in CBD. Also CBD buds cost the same as good quality THC buds and the price can't be justified in my opinion as you're effectively smoking hemp.

As for the oil, it works wonders for many people and it's completely safe(you can't overdose on it), unlike pharmaceutical drugs, so if it works, then it should certainly be the prefered method of medicating. Then again, as Inga said, it doesn't work for everyone.

Apparently starting on a high dose and working your way down(rather than the other way around) is supposed to be the most effective way, as it simply becomes a case of "topping yourself up".

15 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

NEVER EVER doing acid again 😵😵 

Have you ever had shrooms? If not, have some of those babies then xD

• Subscriber
On 12/01/2020 at 21:49, nudge said:

Yeah the oil is faster acting and more potent in general. My mum uses it (a sort of a tincture) and for her it works well; mainly in terms of managing chronic pain and muscle spasms as well as some neurological symptoms and anxiety.

CBD Oil is what we use on our dog to help control his seizures. Have to say its very effective and does wonders versus taking anti-seizure medication which has way more harmful effects.

33 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Yeah, it's legal here. I in fact have a mate who has been dealing in CBD since before it even became popular. He goes to events all over the country and recently went over to LA.

@Bluewolf It's not actually a drug, but one of 100+ chemical compounds found in cannabis, but it has no psychoactive effects, unlike THC, which is the chemical compound that gets you "high".

Another mate of mine smokes the CBD buds. He buys it online from Switzerland and smokes that as it doesn't make him paranoid like THC does. It contains around 16% CBD and like 0.1% thc, although It doesn't really do anything for me personally and I prefer bud that is high in THC and low in CBD. Also CBD buds cost the same as good quality THC buds and the price can't be justified in my opinion as you're effectively smoking hemp.

As for the oil, it works wonders for many people and it's completely safe(you can't overdose on it), unlike pharmaceutical drugs, so if it works, then it should certainly be the prefered method of medicating. Then again, as Inga said, it doesn't work for everyone.

Apparently starting on a high dose and working your way down(rather than the other way around) is supposed to be the most effective way, as it simply becomes a case of "topping yourself up".

Have you ever had shrooms? If not, have some of those babies then xD

Hell yeah. We left the house 2 hours earlier one day so we could stop by a cow field and get some free shrooms to make tea, that shit ain't no joke. You ever licked a toad, Cristofer? xD

47 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Hell yeah. We left the house 2 hours earlier one day so we could stop by a cow field and get some free shrooms to make tea, that shit ain't no joke. You ever licked a toad, Cristofer? xD

Nah, have I fuck xD, but I don't think it'd work with the type of toads we have around here anyway.

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Cheers mate, we have some now and will try it out and let you know how it goes... just out of curiosity though although it's legal do you know if it shows up under drugs testing??? The reason I ask is that work carry out random tests and it would be just my luck they yank me in for some random test and having never so much as sniffed a drug since I was 17 I would get the frowny face treatment.. B|

Don't laugh, I know your laughing.. xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Hahaha I'm pretty sure the toads in the UK are definitely not going to get you hallucinating at all. You'd just be licking a toad for no fuckin' reason and immediately regretting it xD

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Cheers mate, we have some now and will try it out and let you know how it goes... just out of curiosity though although it's legal do you know if it shows up under drugs testing??? The reason I ask is that work carry out random tests and it would be just my luck they yank me in for some random test and having never so much as sniffed a drug since I was 17 I would get the frowny face treatment.. B|

Don't laugh, I know your laughing.. xD

To be honest mate, I haven't actually thought about that. I'd be surprised if it did, but you never actually know mate.

It's a good point, maybe try looking up about it on google.

2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

To be honest mate, I haven't actually thought about that. I'd be surprised if it did, but you never actually know mate.

It's a good point, maybe try looking up about it on google.

One last thing... we got a bottle with a dropper and suppose that's normal if it's not in capsule form so what might you consider a sensible dose?? one or two drops?? less or more etc or is it a case of experimenting with it to find the ideal?? I know you can't overdose on it so not worried about going ott or anything but it's expensive shit.. want to make the most of it xD

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

One last thing... we got a bottle with a dropper and suppose that's normal if it's not in capsule form so what might you consider a sensible dose?? one or two drops?? less or more etc or is it a case of experimenting with it to find the ideal?? I know you can't overdose on it so not worried about going ott or anything but it's expensive shit.. want to make the most of it xD

Maybe a drop or 2 a day? I wouldn't say much, but I think it may also depend on your reason for having it and how high a percentage of CBD it contains.

25 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I'd assume you'd experiment with it, I know some people give it to their dogs and cats that have separation anxiety and I think that's 1-2 drops. I'd imagine a person would need more of a dosage though.

Although tbh, I don't know if when people give it to their dogs that it'd actually do anything.

24 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Maybe a drop or 2 a day? I wouldn't say much, but I think it may also depend on your reason for having it and how high a percentage of CBD it contains.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd assume you'd experiment with it, I know some people give it to their dogs and cats that have separation anxiety and I think that's 1-2 drops. I'd imagine a person would need more of a dosage though.

Although tbh, I don't know if when people give it to their dogs that it'd actually do anything.

The two main reasons we are trying it is because of the pain the missus has and because of the dog... My daughter first suggested trying it for the dog and we got into a deeper conversation about it and she was telling me all the possible benefits it has and that it might be worth trying it so we got some to see, My daughter thinks it might be helpful for me because I sometimes get a bad back so might try a bit and see how it goes.. more for the missus though as all the pain medication does not seem to make much difference when it's bad so hoping this might be a helpful alternative to that.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 09/02/2020 at 19:09, Machado said:

thank you kevin parker this guy wrote music to make psychadelics more enjoyable im convinced. even my floor is dancing to this. 

Were there any dogs on the floor? Or cats for that matter? 

• 1 year later...

Quitting both weed and fizzy drinks (specifically pepsi) at the same time fucks you up. Nightmares, night sweats, headaches, slightly impaired vision, nausea, serious anxiety, stomach ache, watery stools...nothing dangerous like the withdrawal effects from harder drugs or alcohol (which is one of the worst) but still awful as I thought I had an underlying illness.

I feel great in the last week, but was fucked for weeks until that.

Smoking CBD bud has helped with the cravings of weed but there were alot more withdrawal effects than people would imagine. 

Saying that, quitting fizzy drinks at the same time would have added alot to that, in fact that was probably causing most of the withdraw effects.

On 13/01/2020 at 19:49, Dr. Gonzo said:

I smoke the actual buds. They smell and taste good, are dense and very similar to THC buds, they just have no psychoactive effects. It certainly works though once the THC is out of your system and you start to feel the full effects of the CBD.

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Quitting both weed and fizzy drinks (specifically pepsi) at the same time fucks you up. Nightmares, night sweats, headaches, slightly impaired vision, nausea, serious anxiety, stomach ache, watery stools...nothing dangerous like the withdrawal effects from harder drugs or alcohol (which is one of the worst) but still awful as I thought I had an underlying illness.

Smoking CBD bud has helped with the cravings of weed but there were alot more withdrawal effects than people would imagine. 

Saying that, quitting fizzy drinks at the same time would have added alot to that, in fact that was probably causing most of the withdraw effects.

I smoke the actual buds. They smell and taste good, are dense and very similar to THC buds, they just have no psychoactive effects. It certainly works though once the THC is out of your system and you start to feel the full effects of the CBD.

Quitting Coffee was the worst I experienced,  used to have about 5/6 a day.  When I went cold turkey I had serious headaches for weeks and serious mood swings.  After 3 weeks I felt great and got naturally tired and sleeping so well.  I also dont drink fizzy drinks anymore but used to drink energy drinks and coke, didnt really have a come down like coffee after giving them up.    

worse drug I stopped was Valium after taking it for a back injury when I had a trapped nerve. Seriously addictive that drug is. 

On 16/02/2021 at 03:38, Carnivore Chris said:

I’m 5 years  fizzy drinks (well - Coca Cola, Pepsi, etc) free in June. Didn’t have any withdrawals. However, I’m 25 days no alcohol and that’s been 10000 times harder for me. I’ve had a fair few 0.0% to get me through initial stages but yeh trying to get to either my bday or 40 days free just as a little challenge. Sounds like an easy target but it has been my coping strategy for far too many years. 

Weed, Coke, Ecstasy, trips and Wizz (a festival, horrible stuff)

Went through that stupid stage as a teenager/young adult where going out and getting smashed was the thing to do and to be honest I wouldn't tell my kids but I also wouldn't change a thing as I had the time of my life during those years. Only at weekends but some of the situations I found myself in I think I could write a book haha!!

One thing I do remember is women and drugs usually results in the most mental nights ever, the stuff we'd get up to I honestly couldn't look some of this girls/women in the eye now. If only their husbands knew :whistling:

Archived