talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Drugs

football forum

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I'm guessing you smoked that before buying your annual membership and not after it?

Jealous isn't the word though, you should send me some over here and see if it reaches me, you never know :ph34r:

I smoked before & after buying the annual membership :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:08, The Rebel CRS said:

I'm guessing you smoked that before buying your annual membership and not after it?

Jealous isn't the word though, you should send me some over here and see if it reaches me, you never know :ph34r:

Also I think if I sent you the Pax Era cartridges, you wouldn't be able to use them without the Pax Era device itself - no idea if that's available in the UK. The device is probably the best weed vape I've ever used and this brand Jetty has the most potent stuff I've seen - but without the legal market, I don't know how easy it would be for you to ever get refills without needing to send you more and more.

The shit thing about them is because it's Pax's proprietary technology these concentrate suppliers have to pay money to license (the pods for the pen), they run a bit more than the standard weed vape pen that fits on the universal batteries of various sizes. So they're naturally more expensive, but other than that... it seems like they're geared toward the "premium" market of concentrates - it's all very potent stuff with 75% THC content or higher stuff (the Jetty's are all over 80%), which generally does cost more. I know Jetty does make concentrates that do go on the universal pen batteries... but as far as I know, they're only available in California and Colorado.

It's a pretty emerging industry now that it's gone legal in a few states. A few big brands are popping up in various things (growing, distribution, concentrates, smoking/vaping devices, etc.) and setting new industry standards. It's pretty interesting to see. It's also pretty strange considering the stance the UK has on weed. There's not even medicinal avenues, which is pretty archaic at this point.

It's less dangerous than alcohol, has actual medical value, and emerging businesses are demonstrating the potential to thrive even with limited legality - that's more jobs and more tax revenue, for politicians to point at and keep everyone happy. The UK should drop it's shite old policies and start approaching weed the way others in the 21st century are and give it some legality and some regulations. Treating it like we treat alcohol would be a start.

21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also I think if I sent you the Pax Era cartridges, you wouldn't be able to use them without the Pax Era device itself - no idea if that's available in the UK. The device is probably the best weed vape I've ever used and this brand Jetty has the most potent stuff I've seen - but without the legal market, I don't know how easy it would be for you to ever get refills without needing to send you more and more.

The shit thing about them is because it's Pax's proprietary technology these concentrate suppliers have to pay money to license (the pods for the pen), they run a bit more than the standard weed vape pen that fits on the universal batteries of various sizes. So they're naturally more expensive, but other than that... it seems like they're geared toward the "premium" market of concentrates - it's all very potent stuff with 75% THC content or higher stuff (the Jetty's are all over 80%), which generally does cost more. I know Jetty does make concentrates that do go on the universal pen batteries... but as far as I know, they're only available in California and Colorado.

It's a pretty emerging industry now that it's gone legal in a few states. A few big brands are popping up in various things (growing, distribution, concentrates, smoking/vaping devices, etc.) and setting new industry standards. It's pretty interesting to see. It's also pretty strange considering the stance the UK has on weed. There's not even medicinal avenues, which is pretty archaic at this point.

It's less dangerous than alcohol, has actual medical value, and emerging businesses are demonstrating the potential to thrive even with limited legality - that's more jobs and more tax revenue, for politicians to point at and keep everyone happy. The UK should drop it's shite old policies and start approaching weed the way others in the 21st century are and give it some legality and some regulations. Treating it like we treat alcohol would be a start.

I'd just smash the cunts open and empty them into a normal vaping device. Problem solved :ph34r:

It should atleast be legal for medicinal uses in this country without a doubt. It is now proven to help a lot of people and is a lot safer than the pharmaceuticals that are prescribed to people. It also stops them from trying to buy it on the illegal market were they are not always guaranteed quality, plus they'd be funding criminals.

Maybe it will be one day but I wouldn't count on it in this country. They will make alcohol illegal before they make cannabis legal.

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Making alcohol illegal would be such a terrible idea. 

It would never happen(nor would I want it to for the record) as it makes too much money through tax(just like smoking), but the chances of cannabis being legalised here are as good as zero for me, due to the types of mongs we have in charge of our country.

The worst is spice. Horrible drug that shouldn't be used by humans. To think it was legal not so long ago and sold as like a form of legal cannabis(when the 2 are nothing alike) is ridiculous really. I'm not sure the market for that would have even taken off in the first place had bud been legal.

44 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

No one should even be contemplating legalising cannabis or any drug when mental health provision and social support is as inadequate as it is. 

Why? Alcohol is worse than weed and it's been around forever.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why? Alcohol is worse than weed and it's been around forever.

Alcohol is bad for existing neurosis the individual has. Cannabis for creating psychosis out of nothing. 

But my general point is that it is feckless to add to a system that presently can't cope with demand nor provide the necessary skills needed for it. It's not a competition as to what is worse. Legalising for that reason is naive. 

The scope for increased cannabis usage in the UK is large. The unfortunate ones among cannabis users in the UK right now can end up on 3, 4, 5, 6 month waiting lists to see someone barely qualified whilst in the mean time their GP throws whatever med at the patient that their computer search engine tells them to. 

Trying to create a cultural shift which would lead to increased usage at a time of a severe mental health crisis is the wrong priority.

• 1 year later...

Took 4 caps in three hours on Saturday night. I was a fucking fire shaman space cadet by 6 am, and I knew I had fucked up and gone too deep by about 6.30. Sunday was a write off. 

Had a MASSIVE comedown on Wednesday though. Heart Arrhythmia, feinting, fever, the lot. Never taking more than 2 ever again. Especially since I only do it 2-3 times per year MAX.  

My worst experience was after helping a buddy come across two balls of some fire as perico/beak and didn't know the plan was to dump it all and line it up on a glass piece and kept getting offered line after line... the last 10 lines were a bitch, cause I felt my heart beat telling me no, but the pride didn't let me quit.... once I finally laid down, I had about ten hours of just laying there and thinking I hope no one touches me before the paramedics get here. xD

• Subscriber

I have mentioned this in here before somewhere I smoked some of that funny stuff when I was around my mates for a piss up, got raving drunk and smoking it at the same time it took the wife 30 minutes to get me home and we only lived a few streets away from my mate's house , never again, I woke up with a splitting headache and on top of that the wife was doing my head in yelling because I smoked it the night before made my headache even worse.  

The first time I had weed was when I was a teen. I went around to an older kid's house with another kid, we smoked some pipes and ended up sat there giggling like fuck. One of us had to turn around while the other had a pipe as we'd make the other laugh and hot ash would end up on the floor. Hilarious times.

Weed when you're a teen absolutely fucks you up, I even remember once when I had buckets(gravity bongs) and the next minute everyone around me looked bigger, it was weird as fuck, but when you grow a tolerance to it, there isn't as strong of an effect and it's perfect for chilling out, or even doing something creative depending on the strain. Pretty much the perfect 'drug' for any situation aslong as you find the right strains. Certain sativas for the day and certain indicas for the night-time and you can't go wrong. It's literally medication and should be legalised world-wide.

On 19/09/2019 at 15:26, CaaC (John) said:

I have mentioned this in here before somewhere I smoked some of that funny stuff when I was around my mates for a piss up, got raving drunk and smoking it at the same time it took the wife 30 minutes to get me home and we only lived a few streets away from my mate's house , never again, I woke up with a splitting headache and on top of that the wife was doing my head in yelling because I smoked it the night before made my headache even worse.  

Smoking it while drunk is daft though as it's going to blow even the more experienced user's head off.

If I have been smoking before I drink then I'm alright and it doesn't affect me negatively but if I haven't smoked anything all day then get drunk and have a spliff when drunk, it will absolutely blow my head off.

Watched that video just a couple of days ago.

Most drugs over here are like unicorns. You hear about them but they're nowhere to be found. I did weed of course, MD and a small dose of LSD once (I think it was LSD...) - can't say I tripped on it.

Coke doesn't look fun, Heroin seems to be the devil on earth. I would try meth once.

16 hours ago, nudge said:

Why though? I've seen a lot of people on ice and it's just nasty. 

Yeah, I'd stick methamphetamine as being down there with the likes of heroin myself, and worse than crack. I think it has been glorified a bit due to Breaking Bad though, which makes it look more appealing than it is. Spice is another horrible drug.

Some can be useful for pain or other medical conditions and some can be great for recreational purposes, but some are best left untouched for me and that includes Ice.

Honestly, the best drug is ecstasy/MDMA. I don't know one person who has had that and didn't think it was incredible and while it's not entirely safe, it is one of the safer drugs as long as you don't go overboard.

16 hours ago, Machado said:

Watched that video just a couple of days ago.

Most drugs over here are like unicorns. You hear about them but they're nowhere to be found. I did weed of course, MD and a small dose of LSD once (I think it was LSD...) - can't say I tripped on it.

Coke doesn't look fun, Heroin seems to be the devil on earth. I would try meth once.

Getting drugs in England is too easy. One phone call and it's there within 15-20 minutes.

@Machado I haven't really done much for 10 years but when I used to have ecstasy, etc, it was easier to get than alcohol. I mean on a weekend, you couldn't buy alcohol between 11am and 8am from a shop or after 2am in a bar or club, yet you could easily buy uppers with just a phone call or a short taxi ride/walk. I'm not sure how it is now, but I doubt it's much different among the younger crowds.

I don't really have coke now but know plenty of people who sell it, so getting some of that would literally be quicker than getting a pizza and the one 'drug' I do still buy nowadays is weed and the dilemma when looking in your phone is "who has the best stuff?" rather than "who will have any?" as there are so many people selling it. There are even people on the likes of facebook and instagram who advertise all types of strains for different prices and will drop it off at your door. It just shows that harsher drug laws don't really do anything.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Yeah, I'd stick methamphetamine as being down there with the likes of heroin myself, and worse than crack. I think it has been glorified a bit due to Breaking Bad though, which makes it look more appealing than it is. Spice is another horrible drug.

Some can be useful for pain or other medical conditions and some can be great for recreational purposes, but some are best left untouched for me and that includes Ice.

Honestly, the best drug is ecstasy/MDMA. I don't know one person who has had that and didn't think it was incredible and while it's not safe, it is one of the safer drugs as long as you don't go overboard.

Ice and Yaba are extremely widespread in SE Asia and is mostly used by those who want to be able to work longer hours...so mostly hookers, menial workers and bus/truck drivers but you also see young children already addicted to it. It's dirt cheap and available everywhere; go out to the streets after dark and it's almost 100% chance you'll get offered it (or anything else you might want). So you often see addicts and while I'm not a fan of illegal drugs in general, meth is worse than anything else I've seen starting with how easy it is to get addicted to due to the way how it works the dopamine receptors, the way those people look after a while, how unpredictable, violent and straightout psychotic they are, and ending with the horrible comedowns. To me it's just mental that anyone would want to actually try it.

22 hours ago, nudge said:

Why though? I've seen a lot of people on ice and it's just nasty. 

I'm curious about the high but the comedown seems a bit shit which is probably why I haven't done it yet. At 25 I can't be arsed to cope with hangovers let alone meth comedowns.

Archived