talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Drugs

football forum

6 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Honestly, the best drug is ecstasy/MDMA. I don't know one person who has had that and didn't think it was incredible and while it's not entirely safe, it is one of the safer drugs as long as you don't go overboard.

Did MDMA three times, all in new year's rev, yea every times my cheeks hurt the day after for smiling so much. I was talking to tourists in Lisbon like they were my childhood buddies... good times.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Machado said:

Did MDMA three times, all in new year's rev, yea every times my cheeks hurt the day after for smiling so much. I was talking to tourists in Lisbon like they were my childhood buddies... good times.

When you said you want to trip, take magic mushrooms, but rather than eat them raw, brew them and your dream(or nightmare if you take a funny turn like me the last time I had the cunts xD) of tripping will come true.

LSD made me see different colours, etc, but the real hallucinating was when I had magic mushrooms.

It'll actually be magic mushroom season here in England right now and I know a few fields where loads they used to grow. I'm not sure if they still grow there but they used to atleast. I wouldn't even think of having them again but if you want to hallucinate then they are the drug. You can buy grow kits online and like normal mushrooms, they literally grow over-night.

20 hours ago, nudge said:

Ice and Yaba are extremely widespread in SE Asia and is mostly used by those who want to be able to work longer hours...so mostly hookers, menial workers and bus/truck drivers but you also see young children already addicted to it. It's dirt cheap and available everywhere; go out to the streets after dark and it's almost 100% chance you'll get offered it (or anything else you might want). So you often see addicts and while I'm not a fan of illegal drugs in general, meth is worse than anything else I've seen starting with how easy it is to get addicted to due to the way how it works the dopamine receptors, the way those people look after a while, how unpredictable, violent and straightout psychotic they are, and ending with the horrible comedowns. To me it's just mental that anyone would want to actually try it.

Ice, believe it or not, has never really taken off in the UK as it has in say, the USA, or South East Asia.

Amphetamine is quite common though and that stuff is bad enough, never mind methamphetamine. It has its purposes, such as to keep you awake when you go to all night raves, etc, but the problem is, it keeps you awake too long. I used to have it at raves for a period, but I soon grew to hate the stuff and found it dirty.

We have an epidemic over here with "spice", which is a synthetic drug, that was actually sold in Head shops when it first came about labelled as "devil's weed", before it became illegal. It has nothing to do with actual weed though and turns people into a zombie-like mess. Its very big among the homeless, people living rough or people inside prison as it's so cheap and easy to obtain.

A lot of new and weird drugs come out today in this country and I don't get why people  take them when you might as well just have the classics like Cannabis, MDMA/Ecstasy, Magic Mushrooms, Coke and speed. None are entirely safe, but they can all be taken responsibly in my opinion and more importantly, a lot of research has been done on it, unlike this bubble shit or these other research chemicals that young 'uns have now.

• Subscriber

Never considered drugs and don't think I ever will. Life is weird as fuck as it is without enhancing it and doing myself damage. Saying that, I do get shitfaced on alcohol whenever I go out because I don't drink that often.

I have taken most things when I was younger due to most things have been legal, it was never a habit to continue it was just what you did in the youth.   I think when Drugs become legal like in The Netherlands, the excitement has been taken away due to doing something you shouldn't and it just becomes a fascination for the tourists.  At the moment the craze in Amsterdam is Lachgas ( hippy crack), it is been sold by street vendors to the tourists who just pull up on their bikes to sell it, they are actually banning this now from every city due to the mess it leaves behind.  

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

When you said you want to trip, take magic mushrooms, but rather than eat them raw, brew them and your dream(or nightmare if you take a funny turn like me the last time I had the cunts xD) of tripping will come true.

LSD made me see different colours, etc, but the real hallucinating was when I had magic mushrooms.

It'll actually be magic mushroom season here in England right now and I know a few fields where loads they used to grow. I'm not sure if they still grow there but they used to atleast. I wouldn't even think of having them again but if you want to hallucinate then they are the drug. You can buy grow kits online and like normal mushrooms, they literally grow over-night.

Ice, believe it or not, has never really taken off in the UK as it has in say, the USA, or South East Asia.

Amphetamine is quite common though and that stuff is bad enough, never mind methamphetamine. It has its purposes, such as to keep you awake when you go to all night raves, etc, but the problem is, it keeps you awake too long. I used to have it at raves for a period, but I soon grew to hate the stuff and found it dirty.

We have an epidemic over here with "spice", which is a synthetic drug, that was actually sold in Head shops when it first came about labelled as "devil's weed", before it became illegal. It has nothing to do with actual weed though and turns people into a zombie-like mess. Its very big among the homeless, people living rough or people inside prison as it's so cheap and easy to obtain.

A lot of new and weird drugs come out today in this country and I don't get why people  take them when you might as well just have the classics like Cannabis, MDMA/Ecstasy, Magic Mushrooms, Coke and speed. None are entirely safe, but they can all be taken responsibly in my opinion and more importantly, a lot of research has been done on it, unlike this bubble shit or these other research chemicals that young 'uns have now.

Magic Mushrooms were Legal in Holland until some French tourist jumped off a building as she thought she had wings after taking the drug, there was a meeting in the goverment due to this future and dangers of the drug, it was banned.  There are herbal Mushrooms you can take in so called Smart shops they sell them in but I am not sure what kind of effect they give. 

Another good thing they sell in some shops here, are Drug testing kits, they can test any kind of Drug, so if you do want to take some dodgy shit, at least you can test it to see if it is safe.

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Wtf is the difference between ice and speed? I've always just treated all amphetamines as though they're the same. And I wouldn't recommend them to anyone... unless they really really really needed to stay up for a long while.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wtf is the difference between ice and speed? I've always just treated all amphetamines as though they're the same. And I wouldn't recommend them to anyone... unless they really really really needed to stay up for a long while.

Purity. Ice (crystal meth) is the purest and most potent form. Speed (usually amphetamine sulphate) is less pure and potent one. Yaba is a mixture of meth and caffeine and other additives.

Just now, nudge said:

Purity. Ice (crystal meth) is the purest and most potent form. Speed (usually amphetamine sulphate) is less pure and potent one. Yaba is a mixture of meth and caffeine and other additives.

Because when he said meth wasn't big in the UK (or did he say ice... I could scroll up to check... but... meh) I just thought "meth's pretty big everywhere" but that's me just thinking all meth is speed. But yeah, I guess not crystal is anywhere near as big as it is in other places in the UK. I live in the former crystal meth capital of the US before Albuquerque took it's crown - you can tell it's still a big problem though in some areas of the city though.

Methheads do a lot of weird shit around here tbh.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Because when he said meth wasn't big in the UK (or did he say ice... I could scroll up to check... but... meh) I just thought "meth's pretty big everywhere" but that's me just thinking all meth is speed. But yeah, I guess not crystal is anywhere near as big as it is in other places in the UK. I live in the former crystal meth capital of the US before Albuquerque took it's crown - you can tell it's still a big problem though in some areas of the city though.

Methheads do a lot of weird shit around here tbh.

Whenever I see methhead hookers on a night out I honestly think they're going to stab me at some point without any reason xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Machado said:

They probably will, and for good reason. To steal your money xD

To be fair at that point of the night if I agree to visit a place with methheads nearby it means my money is long gone xD 

49 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You don't really see it in ice form over here and it is more in the powder form or paste. Also generally amphetamine rather than methamphetamine.

MDMA stands for methylenedioxymethamphetamine but is different still. MDMA derives from amphetamine and is structurally similar to methamphetamine, but they are all still different drugs.

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

Magic Mushrooms were Legal in Holland until some French tourist jumped off a building as she thought she had wings after taking the drug, there was a meeting in the goverment due to this future and dangers of the drug, it was banned.  There are herbal Mushrooms you can take in so called Smart shops they sell them in but I am not sure what kind of effect they give. 

Another good thing they sell in some shops here, are Drug testing kits, they can test any kind of Drug, so if you do want to take some dodgy shit, at least you can test it to see if it is safe.

They were legal in smart shops here at one point as well and you could buy the Colombian and Mexican ones. But the strongest ones will always be the ones you pick in the wild. The small, wild, English shrooms. They fuck you up. Horrible things though, I hate strong hallucinations.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried literally everything when I was younger, few years of getting winged on e's every weekend, fuck they were good times, lsd the odd weekend, mushrooms most years (picking them is fun but they will fuck you up), smoked heroin in Amsterdam, don't remember much as I was already out of the game, tried subutex, it was pretty good, coke was fun from time to time.  I liked most drugs but never cannabis in any form, sends me mad paranoid.  Take nothing much these days aside from every few months I'll throw an order in for diazepam or xanax, with the good intentions of just taking 2 when I'm having a bad day, but every time, without fail, I go through the lot in a week ffs.  Still, it's a pretty chilled week and i'm keeping it to only once every few months.  Never been addicted to any drug, which is probably sheer luck to be honest.  Drugs are bad kids, stay away.

On 24/10/2019 at 11:55, Teso dos Bichos said:

But xanax is okay... two out of three already Shinji. 

Weed simply just doesn't agree with some people. One of my old mates(well he's still a mate now, just don't see him much nowadays) used to have anything, MDMA, coke, speed, shrooms, LSD, Ket, GHB, Diazepam...but he couldn't handle weed at all. He used to have shrooms for fun but weed just made him paranoid as fuck.

It's like that with some people.

8 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Weed simply just doesn't agree with some people. One of my old mates(well he's still a mate now, just don't see him much nowadays) used to have anything, MDMA, coke, speed, shrooms, LSD, Ket, GHB, Diazepam...but he couldn't handle weed at all. He used to have shrooms for fun but weed just made him paranoid as fuck.

It's like that with some people.

A lot of my friends from back home are the exact same way.

On 24/10/2019 at 19:55, Shinji Doherty said:

Actually once every few months, a wee some time on benzoes does actually help for a brief bit of less anxiety.  I'm not advocating it for anyone else, just being honest in a topic that I was was the purpose of the topic.

How the hell do you manage to get your hands on some Xanax? Seems impossible unless you have a prescription for it. Xanax would be a great help for my anxiety, Agoraphobia but i dont know how to get it.

10 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

How the hell do you manage to get your hands on some Xanax? Seems impossible unless you have a prescription for it. Xanax would be a great help for my anxiety, Agoraphobia but i dont know how to get it.

I know a lad who likes Xanax and he told me he gets them off the dark Web. 

Fuck Benzos though, I prefer smoking bud.

15 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

@Grizzly21 Are you in Peru in jan/feb? @Berserker wanna drink Ayahuaska and eat guinea pigs this summer? 

Been a rough two years financially with a big house reno and also the massive devaluation of our currency, however by that time things should be looking up and i'd be down as fuck for that fam.

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

Been a rough two years financially with a big house reno and also the massive devaluation of our currency, however by that time things should be looking up and i'd be down as fuck for that fam.

Fuck yes, this could seriously be on!

@Machado @nudge @any cool TF365 mad lads, it's a Peruvian spiritual drug meet up!

Archived