• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Deadlinesman

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Massive twat. Get it right for fucks sake.

In the States they do it by owning a huge truck/lorry and not using it for anything than driving down to the store for groceries. How do you communicate with the world you are a massive twat?

1 minute ago, Spike said:

In the States they do it by owning a huge truck/lorry and not using it for anything than driving down to the store for groceries. How do you communicate with the world you are a massive twat?

I swear. A lot. I like to post football related posts on forums as well. And for anyone that knows me personally, Facebook arguments are a must.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I swear. A lot. I like to post football related posts on forums as well. And for anyone that knows me personally, Facebook arguments are a must.

I think we have the same sad lives. 

28 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

How's fatherhood treating you? 

Favourite place you've been on holiday?

You're organising a piss up for us all, where are we going and what are we doing?

Blackburn or Burnley?

It's all good mate, working on number 2 so watch this space. Crazy how that sonogram was posted over 4 years ago now. She's 4 going on 14. FML.

Orlando is my favourite destination. I'd be there twice a year if I could. Was genuinely depressed throughout January as we had a superb time in Decemeber. Can't wait for 2020 when most things should be completed.

We're off to to Newcastle to meet up with the previously fat wanker doorman. Hit a few bars, end up in sinnerz with vomit all over us. Good times.

Definitely Blackburn mate. Something a bit wrong about Burnley and it's inhabitants.... 

• Subscriber

Which member would you want to babysit your daughter 

Which member would you like to satisfy your wife should you become incapable (already possible)

which member would you call in a crisis? 

15 minutes ago, Storts said:

Which member would you like to satisfy your wife should you become incapable (already possible)

Hahaha amazing 

You have to have a player from Cardiff. Who would you have and why?

Do you think there are opportunities for the UK if Brexit officially happens or would it be easier to throw ourselves out of a window?

Do you remember Nee_One?

Do you remember that he'd crawl over broken glass just to sniff a hot girl's arsehole?

Why did Anton have Question a Member out of the main Pub area and make me almost forget it?

Would you like the Jonas Brothers to douse you with their white foam?

• Subscriber
On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, Storts said:

Still waiting

Answer me answer me.

Do you miss being in the same country as me?

I recently agreed with someone that I can be really argumentative and pedantic, do you know the struggle?

Do you have a hidden affection for southerners?

Do you actually like the South and what's your favourite thing about the South and southerners?

Youre northern so I don't need to ask you what you dislike about southerners, so I will ask, what do you dislike about northerners?

If you were southern what would your kid be called?

You have two choices, allow a stranger to piss on your chest and dry their blue waffle on your shirt or shit in your own shoes and have to wear them for a day whilst hiking around Uluru, which one do you go for?

• The topic was locked

Archived