talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The End of the F***ing World (Netflix Original)

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

wanting to. added it to the list. only seen one advert and the boy looks like one who is in a Black Mirror episode. Thought he was great in that anyway. 

Yeah, shut up and dance. 

It's an addicting watch to be fair. 

• Administrator

watched this all in one night last week. fucking loved it.

Found Jessica Barden enjoyable to watch and her Alyssa character is brilliant. I find her attractive too xD 

I loved one of the first scenes where she's telling him she thinks his skating is shit and he just bluntly says 'fuck off'. The whole programme is so direct and humorous but also emotional at the same time. Hope there's another series. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Very different... but I enjoyed it! That scene where the man grabs his hand in the toilet and puts it on his dick xDxD not sure why I found that so funny!

Some hilarious scenes throughout the series.

did it bring back memories for you mate?

• 1 year later...

Anyone I've ever asked about this show has basically given me the same review the initial authority figures gave the same status on Chernobyl: It's not great, but it's not terrible. So I've never really watched any of it, although the trailers make it look pretty entertaining.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Anyone I've ever asked about this show has basically given me the same review the initial authority figures gave the same status on Chernobyl: It's not great, but it's not terrible. So I've never really watched any of it, although the trailers make it look pretty entertaining.

I think it's fucking great.

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think it's fucking great.

Nice. I'll check it out soon - the trailers make it look like it's something I'd enjoy. But not really hearing much better reviews than stuff that sounds fairly neutral made me not want to watch it.

• Subscriber

I remember being disappointed that there was only one series of it. Happy to hear there's a new one in November!

Didn't realise Jessica Barden was 27. I feel better about thinking she's cute now... :P

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Second season just as good imo. Enjoyable series 

Agreed.  Forgot to post the other day as I'd binged it within a couple of days (easy to do with the short episodes, really). 

Bonnie is a good addition and James & Alyssa are still the same loveable characters for their own different reasons. Love their bluntness and the occasional moments where you're in stitches.

Tim Key's short role was good too. 

• Subscriber

I binged the second series last week whilst I was feeling sorry for myself with the man flu. Really enjoyed it. I don't think it's as good as the first but still really enjoyable and I kept watching the next episode so it definitely had be interested.

Archived