talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which country has the best fans?

football forum

All beautiful lasses, no doubt.

However, knowing my preferences, I would go with the Egyptian (particular the one of the right) and the lady from Iran. Something about 'sleeping with the enemy' just should fantastic although by the garb, I'm going to assume the Egyptian ladies are in fact not Muslim.

Okay, so after that, I'd do (in order), Poland, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Portugal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Eco said:

All beautiful lasses, no doubt.

However, knowing my preferences, I would go with the Egyptian (particular the one of the right) and the lady from Iran. Something about ('sleeping with the enemy') just should fantastic although by the garb, I'm going to assume the Egyptian ladies are in fact not Muslim.

Okay, so after that, I'd do (in order), Poland, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Portugal

Such a shame North Korea missed out 

• Administrator
Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

If you bring that friend of yours who you used to post pictures of, then you're in.

Who brings them to a nudist party? :ph34r:

haha I knew you'd mention her!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2018 at 19:05, El_Loco said:

Is there a difference between the two words in english? 

Well here in England, when people say "Asian" they usually mean Indians and middle easterns, although in the USA they refer to Chinese, Japenese, etc as "Asians". So it's correct, it's just that people use different words.

I do agree though Ricardo, Asian women are amazing, whether it's Japanese/Chinese or Indian types.

Archived