• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just a reminder

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

That’s like saying “I’ve not been invited to the Royal Wedding”. You didn’t have any hope of going, anyway. 

This is true. 

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

They American media really hypes the USA to trick in dumb American viewers, because they are shite in reality. Tim Howard was the definite best goal keeper in the world after Belgium apparently

No CONCACAF side are any good.

They are bang in the middle for me. Better than CAF and OFC but worse than AFC, CONMEBOL and UEFA.

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

They American media really hypes the USA to trick in dumb American viewers, because they are shite in reality. Tim Howard was the definite best goal keeper in the world after Belgium apparently

While I don't absolutely disagree, Tim Howard did have the best individual game game in U.S. soccer history against Belgium, plus he was already well known in the world since he was a key piece for Everton.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

They'd be a good match for us though. 

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

When you see some of the shit that has qualified I think it's a travesty.

Nations aren't born to be shit, if they've qualified its because there was work and effort. The only one that was a bit of a fluke was Panama, who did nothing and suddenly won at the end and found themselves in Russia. 

Archived