talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vegetarians and Vegans

football forum

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Are you referring to Jewish people gassed in WWII?

Clarify why you used the Holocaust in your statement?

Are you in any doubt whatsoever it occurred?  

Stan mentioned the Jews that were allegedly gassed during WW2. Yes I do doubt it. Very much so.

I'd be delighted to hear of any non-anecdotal evidence and some non-provably altered photographs

Edited by Vegan Kel

1 minute ago, Batard said:

I'm troubled by this, Kel. The evidence is abundant

'Human' (actually goatskin) lampshades, 'human' soap etc? Why lie about something that happened? Also, why has the official figure of 6m been proven to be a lie even by the Jewish groups who campaign for 'holocaust survivors' yet never give them any money yet people still bang on about 6m? 

I really don't care about this a great deal. I just find it mad how people believe everything they are told. 

Next I'll be accused of hating Jews just because I believe this was an outright lie. That's like saying I hate Americans and am some radical Al Qaeda supporter because I don't believe the 9/11 nonsense.

I definitely believe Jews were persecuted and sent to work camps. That's probably as far as we are ever likely to agree

17 hours ago, Berserker said:

We aren't carnivores man, we're omnivores, missed some natural science classes buddy? :D

Think you've read my post wrong...

Carnivores don't produce atherosclerotic plaques (the clogging up of arteries) when they eat cholesterol. 

Humans do, hence why we are not 'designed to eat meat' as SirBalon stated. Couldn't be more wrong. 

6 hours ago, Vegan Kel said:

I would seriously dispute that but let's just, for arguments sake, agree that six million Jews were gassed to death by Nazis (even though that number has been drastically reduced by 'experts') is true, how many animals do you think are murdered every single day? Then think how many days it has been going on for. There is no comparison. Literally billions of land animals are slaughtered every year and trillions of sea creatures. 

And she’s back

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Ok, cheers. All I needed or know. Have a nice day Kel

Wow I mean wow. Kel will probably accuse me of being a sheep and just believing what I am told but I don't investigate every conspiracy theory I just dismiss them. She also thinks that Jimmy saville is innocent and that global warming isn't real

Edited by Guest

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Vegan Kel said:

'Human' (actually goatskin) lampshades, 'human' soap etc? Why lie about something that happened? Also, why has the official figure of 6m been proven to be a lie even by the Jewish groups who campaign for 'holocaust survivors' yet never give them any money yet people still bang on about 6m? 

I really don't care about this a great deal. I just find it mad how people believe everything they are told. 

Next I'll be accused of hating Jews just because I believe this was an outright lie. That's like saying I hate Americans and am some radical Al Qaeda supporter because I don't believe the 9/11 nonsense.

I definitely believe Jews were persecuted and sent to work camps. That's probably as far as we are ever likely to agree

This article is compelling reading.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news-features/confronting-holocaust-denial-proof-happened-nazism-auschwitz-international-tracing-service-1.461807

What I find curious is the need to dismiss years of study and indeed evidence into what occurred during WWII. The atrocities were documented by even the Nazi's themselves, Mengele's diaries a horrific insight of life under Nazi imprisonment. Holocaust denial, much of which based on the long since debunked work of Leuchter, is a just weird thing to engage in. It's superfluous revisionism.  

33 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Wow I mean wow. Kel will probably accuse me of being a sheep and just believing what I am told but I don't investigate every conspiracy theory I just dismiss them. She also thinks that Jimmy saville is innocent and that global warming isn't real

Curious that a lot of them (not all mind you, but a large proportion) tend to be also Brexiters.

13 hours ago, Vegan Kel said:

This is a nice easy one... animals are injected with B12. We used to get it naturally from bacteria but now the farming methods are so sanitised that we can only get it from fortified foods or from eating animals that have been given it via innoculation rather than because they naturally contain B12.

Also, where do you think animals get the nutrients that they contain from? Yes, that is correct. from the plants they eat. So why would you want those nutrients second hand?

Not a bad first attempt but you have failed hard. Have another go

Well fair enough, it's your thing so it's expected you have investigated it thoughtfully before so vehemently defending it.

However, if animals kill and eat other animals why should we ban ourselves from doing it too as long as the species is not put at risk of extinction?

I'd 100% agree with letting the animals pasture naturally and killing them in the less painful way as i like them too, however i really like meat, dairy and the likes and i don't see myself living off plants, and nobody will convince me otherwise.

6 hours ago, Cicero said:

Think you've read my post wrong...

Carnivores don't produce atherosclerotic plaques (the clogging up of arteries) when they eat cholesterol. 

Humans do, hence why we are not 'designed to eat meat' as SirBalon stated. Couldn't be more wrong. 

Balon?, Should have quoted Balon instead of you.

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Well fair enough, it's your thing so it's expected you have investigated it thoughtfully before so vehemently defending it.

However, if animals kill and eat other animals why should we ban ourselves from doing it too as long as the species is not put at risk of extinction?

I'd 100% agree with letting the animals pasture naturally and killing them in the less painful way as i like them too, however i really like meat, dairy and the likes and i don't see myself living off plants, and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Killing animals for food is inhumane full stop. We are not carnivores and have no reason to breed and slaughter animals for food.

Regarding the 'holocaust', I've stated my views when Stan bizarrely brought it up in a thread about veganism when I said no humans have ever suffered like animals do. I am not going to lie about my beliefs because a forum full of manipulated dronebot Soggy Baguettes can't handle their beliefs being challenged.

I have also been told to recant my views which I will not do so see ya. No cunt tells me what to think unlike you mugs.

P.S. I never said Jimmy Savile was innocent ffs. That really is mental

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Batard said:

This article is compelling reading.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news-features/confronting-holocaust-denial-proof-happened-nazism-auschwitz-international-tracing-service-1.461807

What I find curious is the need to dismiss years of study and indeed evidence into what occurred during WWII. The atrocities were documented by even the Nazi's themselves, Mengele's diaries a horrific insight of life under Nazi imprisonment. Holocaust denial, much of which based on the long since debunked work of Leuchter, is a just weird thing to engage in. It's superfluous revisionism.  

What's interesting to me is why people buy into it.

Obviously some do in a specific instance because it excuses or supports their racist ideologies but I think there's also that conspiracy theorist mindset that is excited and energised to feel a sense of having knowledge of some secret truth, and will indelibly devour conspiracy theories of all forms and subjects.

Such people ultimately wind up in a habit of believing the least logical thing and using that criticism they get from others as a form of praise to validate their own sense of self worth as being smarter than everyone else for believing something unique.

The psychology of a conspiracy theorist is more interesting than most of their conspiracies imo.

20 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

Killing animals for food is inhumane full stop. We are not carnivores and have no reason to breed and slaughter animals for food.

Regarding the 'holocaust', I've stated my views when Stan bizarrely brought it up in a thread about veganism when I said no humans have ever suffered like animals do. I am not going to lie about my beliefs because a forum full of manipulated dronebot Soggy Baguettes can't handle their beliefs being challenged.

I have also been told to recant my views which I will not do so see ya. No cunt tells me what to think unlike you mugs.

So is growing and killing plants for food then.

I honestly did not know there are people out there who deny the holocaust happened. I get the talk around the figure of 6m being accurate or not but fucking hell. 

I’d say she’s gone vegan just because she enjoys being in the minority opinion to spark debate rather than for the greater good...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Vegan Kel said:

At no point have we or do we tell people what to think.

We are not cool with long debunked conspiracies that nonsensically claim people were not forcibly exterminated through the use of Zyklon 5, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

That is not something we want associated with the forum. If that makes me a cunt, then I'll gladly be that cunt. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I honestly did not know there are people out there who deny the holocaust happened. I get the talk around the figure of 6m being accurate or not but fucking hell. 

I’d say she’s gone vegan just because she enjoys being in the minority opinion to spark debate rather than for the greater good...

It seems to be a sub theory of those with the belief that Jews have been running the world economically since the 1750's. Google the wealth of the Rothschild family and go down a few rabbit holes online. It's interesting.

If you really buy into that then you could understand how holocaust conspiracy theories become tempting to believe...

This is my second experience with a person like this and in both cases you can see a surprisingly articulate person having views that seem to require the most extreme of logic twists and lack of balance and partiality.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

It seems to be a sub theory of those with the belief that Jews have been running the world economically since the 1750's. Google the wealth of the Rothschild family and go down a few rabbit holes online. It's interesting.

If you really buy into that then you could understand how holocaust conspiracy theories become tempting to believe...

This is my second experience with a person like this and in both cases you can see a surprisingly articulate person having views that seem to require the most extreme of logic twists and lack of balance and partiality.

I’ll be in Sydney in a couple of days. Come up and we can discuss further over a beer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I’ll be in Sydney in a couple of days. Come up and we can discuss further over a beer.

Haha. Would love to have a pint with you mate but Sydney may as well be Johannesburg mate. Same hemisphere but still half a world away as far as a father of two young kids is concerned.

Realistically though Perth is an occasional possibility for me, or if ever you're in Melbourne I'll cancel any pre existing plans to meet you at a pub

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Vegan Kel you definitely did say Seville was innocent at the time and that the women who made the claims just wanted a headline in the daily smut. That was your words near enough. You may have changed your mind since the evidence became over whelming but you did say he was innocent at first.

6 hours ago, Batard said:

At no point have we or do we tell people what to think.

We are not cool with long debunked conspiracies that nonsensically claim people were not forcibly exterminated through the use of Zyklon 5, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

That is not something we want associated with the forum. If that makes me a cunt, then I'll gladly be that cunt. 

Cheers

You're wasting your time with facts and or evidence. This is anathema to conspiracy theorists, further proof that you are part of the Kool Aid supping masses taken in by the 'hoax'. Most conspiracy theorists are feeble minded, and insecure. They are intellectually incapable of establishing themselves in a world of rigorous intelligent debate and therefore retreat to a world where everything is true if you want it to be; make truth your enemy and then how can you lose?

In normal times these sorts of people would be a fringe group of misfits and weirdos, they will always be there. However, we're seeing a new era of crass, idiot politics and it encourages the stupid and vain to join in. After all, if the most powerful can get away with blind idiocy then why not you or I? It's a terrible state of affairs but one we are all guilty of helping create. We have rewarded and admired stupid people, gazed at superficial beauty as some sort of achievement and worshipped at the altar of stupefying wealth for too long. Expect more of this in our mainstream, as we burn down our life source, deny our history and lie about our future, all you can do is laugh and enjoy how brazenly thick humanity is. 

• Upvote 4