talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vegetarians and Vegans

football forum

I mean in my honest opinion we should wipe all of the Holocaust denial posts from the forum and pretend it never happened, because that's fucking shameful and I wouldn't want some neo-Nazis coming on here thinking it's alright for them to spread their bullshit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 20:21, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean in my honest opinion we should wipe all of the Holocaust denial posts from the forum and pretend it never happened, because that's fucking shameful and I wouldn't want some neo-Nazis coming on here thinking it's alright for them to spread their bullshit.

Delete all the posts mentioning it and then deny the deletion ever happened. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Roasted sweet potatoe in garlic, butter, salt, pepper and herbs/morrocan spice with some creamy pesto veg. Ooft.

Chopped up roasted butternut squash in garlic, butter, salt, pepper and herbs/morrocan spice with some linguine, fried chopped onion, tomato, zucchini mixed in with a light dose of Neapolitan sauce. Honestly fucking amazing.

Basically what I’m saying is replace meat with any vegetable/potatoe/whatever roasted in garlic :x

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Also here’s an idea but maybe just delete the conversation about the holocaust denial so that this forum doesn’t give off the air of nazi lovers?

I don't think it does considering everybody on the forum disagreed with Kel.

Out of interest @Stan   do forum members get warnings for it?

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
On 16/01/2018 at 13:54, Eco said:

I think I remember @Kitchen Sales saying he was a Vegetarian. I used to be, but got super lazy and started eating meat.

Nowadays, I typically leave red meat alone and just stick to Chicken and Fish, however, I have been thinking about even cutting those out as I"m still struggling with IBS issues that are almost crippling me at times.

Any Vegetarians or Vegans on here? Any advice or recommendations on cookbooks or website with recipes?

I eat plant food for days of the week. I eat meat on Wednesday to break the week up and Sunday as a treat. One thing is for sure, when I eat meat on Wednesday, I crave it more the following day and have to fight it.

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

Since 2018 when this thread was created by @Eco. No doubt this sector has taken off big time. There is so much money in it that even organisations like Birdseye, Rustlers and Heinze have jumped on the plant based food wagon.

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

Nudge is correct, John's post has very little to do with the subject matter of this thread, which is actually about neo-nazis and holocaust deniers.

I wondered what you meant until I read back on the posts. O.o

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...