The better place to talk football.

How far will Peru go in the World Cup?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Machado said:

Bookmarking just in case :ph34r:

But we aren't playing England? xD

Even if we go out in the groups, I can always use the "group was harder" or "best team doesn't always win" excuse

And besides, who said England were making it past their group :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

But we aren't playing England? xD

Even if we go out in the groups, I can always use the "group was harder" or "best team doesn't always win" excuse

And besides, who said England were making it past their group :ph34r:

You did.

From 2013 to 2016 we had a Gentleman at work. He was clumsy, odd, made bizarre decisions, did bizarre things that irritated people, he wouldn't listen to advice, he would never admit his mistakes. He left just before The Euros started.

Now, why am I telling you this? Because that Gentleman was from Iceland. To this day I still think it was somewhat poetic justice that it was his tiny, shit country that knocked England out of the next major tournament because of how we made jokes at his expense. God I couldn't wait for his Facebook status that evening.

The more Peru gets mentioned, the more I think the same thing will happen here. 

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

From 2013 to 2016 we had a Gentleman at work. He was clumsy, odd, made bizarre decisions, did bizarre things that irritated people, he wouldn't listen to advice, he would never admit his mistakes. He left just before The Euros started.

Now, why am I telling you this? Because that Gentleman was from Iceland. To this day I still think it was somewhat poetic justice that it was his tiny, shit country that knocked England out of the next major tournament because of how we made jokes at his expense. God I couldn't wait for his Facebook status that evening.

The thing is, if we knock out England I wouldn't brag about it.

Its because I'm not a cunt like a lot of you on here. I can smell people like Stan or Teso just waiting to pounce.

52 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

That can only happen at the semi-final stage and much like Pele, England aren’t getting a semi any time soon. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Blue said:

Its because I'm not a cunt like a lot of you on here. I can smell people like Stan or Teso just waiting to pounce.

Fucking hell mate. Just cos I'm Indian doesn't mean I smell. 

Too far, Brian. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Blue said:

on a serious note, you really do have to wonder why you went on post preview with comments like this. What were we thinking :/

Archived