The better place to talk football.

@Nudge is resposible for at least 16 deaths here in the South

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

I think she might be responsible for a few more deaths if her weekend goes tits up because of shit weather.... 

Very likely, considering I have less than 5 hours left and still am not able to fall asleep :| I have a feeling this is not going to turn out well xD

Just now, nudge said:

Very likely, considering I have less than 5 hours left and still am not able to fall asleep :| I have a feeling this is not going to turn out well xD

I am sure it will be fine... hope you have a nice relaxing time

If you don't get some kip soon though you might end up sleeping through most of it.. xD You are probably like me when time is ticking, Go to sleep with so little time left you are worried you might oversleep so it's not worth the bother half the time.. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I am sure it will be fine... hope you have a nice relaxing time

If you don't get some kip soon though you might end up sleeping through most of it.. xD You are probably like me when time is ticking, Go to sleep with so little time left you are worried you might oversleep so it's not worth the bother half the time.. 

Nah I even went to bed earlier than usual  (3am instead of 5am :ph34r: ), big mistake xD not tired enough, also hungry as I haven't eaten enough during the day, so I'm munching on some stupid crisps in bed and it's almost 6am. Might as well have a shot too, but I don't drink in the mornings xD oh dear...

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Nah I even went to bed earlier than usual  (3am instead of 5am :ph34r: ), big mistake xD not tired enough, also hungry as I haven't eaten enough during the day, so I'm munching on some stupid crisps in bed and it's almost 6am. Might as well have a shot too, but I don't drink in the mornings xD oh dear...

I am a bit of  a midnight muncher myself.... just working my way through a bag of Choccy Digestives, them new ones that look like Maltesers... One for me then one for the dog who has followed me upstairs when she heard the rattle of a bag of something to eat... xD

It's all the excitement of getting away that's knocked your routine into a cocked hat... 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I suspect Nudge is fast asleep in her poolside deckchair about now.... 

No, I even went ziplining yesterday, then had seafood dinner, then beer and then it started raining so i went to bed xD beautiful sunny day today though, already chilled by the pool a few hours B|

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yummy! Those who dislike seafood are seriously missing out! By far my favorite(don't eat sushi though)

Agreed, I love seafood! Don't mind sushi every once in a while either, but I'm not a big fan of it in general.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

No, I even went ziplining yesterday, then had seafood dinner, then beer and then it started raining so i went to bed xD beautiful sunny day today though, already chilled by the pool a few hours B|

Image result for boris johnson zip slide

Were you waving German flags about by any chance??? 

Never tried Crab although I am a big Prawn fan especially served up with Seafood Dressing... Tried Sushi once during one of our yearly get togethers but it's not something I really got into.. 

• Subscriber
On 1/20/2018 at 15:32, Bluewolf said:

Image result for boris johnson zip slide

Were you waving German flags about by any chance??? 

Never tried Crab although I am a big Prawn fan especially served up with Seafood Dressing... Tried Sushi once during one of our yearly get togethers but it's not something I really got into.. 

The line went rather steeply downwards across the river, so I was more focused on keeping my feet above the water at the end xD Otherwise, I would have definitely waved the flag while singing the national anthem all the way down xD 

Definitely try fresh steamed or grilled crab if you ever get a chance, it's great... 

DSCN0661.JPG

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

While I'm sure that thing was tasty, I couldn't eat it. I prefer eating animals that aren't recognizable anymore. 

I don't know, I love animals, but I don't really feel guilty eating them. 

Archived