talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Britannia

football forum

9 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Everything in it is incorrect but as you watch on it isn't intended to be very real anyway. The use of magic makes the story so unreal you can accept that you are not watching a real depiction of anything. 

Ah, I thought it was meant to be historical drama, not fantasy. Regarding Vikings, they made it too gritty! The Norse loved cleanliness and bright colours 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

The more you watch the more obvious it becomes they're blatantly trying to grab a share of the Game of Thrones market. It's alright though so far, watched the first 3.

I've not watched it but I've thought it may go down that road. There's a programme that was released about a year ago which in fairness is based off of books, but was definitely after the Vikings/GoT market.

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/01/2020 at 13:59, Bluewolf said:

Watched the second season of this a couple of weeks ago... anyone else still watching?? 

In two minds about watching the second season. Some of the actors/characters from Season One were decent but some of the storylines were also just silly. Is Season Two worth a watch?

Archived