The better place to talk football.

NHL Season 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

RIP Ray Emery. Sad news over the weekend; an apparent drowning accident. One of my favourite memories of Ray; starts at about :50, he fights Biron and then Peters after B|

Yes, I remember him with the Blackhawks. Unreal to think of him passing due to drowning. 

RIP Ems

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Ice Hockey is a pussy sport.

Classy 

12 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Ice Hockey is a pussy sport.

Its the polar bear version of Real Hockey - Field Hockey :432_field_hockey:. A sport that requires skill,technique and brains which isn't liked by Americans so they term this sport as Women's sport :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: which by the way women have more than men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Jarome Iginla officially retires today. One of my favourites to watch growing up, by all accounts a real class act on and off the ice. His numbers speak for themselves; hes had a great career, probably a first ballot hall of famer.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Spike said:

I know I saw it a bit ago. Raining hard here as well. My sister-in-law when to school with his kids.

From all I've read/seen/heard, he was a class act. Sad that he dropped the puck a few years ago and it was clear that mentally he wasn't there. 

I have his biography as well, which is a really good read. 

Archived