talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

@nudge Just finished Godless and i loved it. It is a bit slow going but the characters and story they build made for a great watch. Jeff Daniels stole the show.

Hehe, I figured when I saw your new profile pic :P Glad you liked it! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Watched the only season of Gypsy on Netflix. It was alright, weird and totally makes you not trust anyone you are in a relationship with.

Finishing up Mr. Robot - Which is pretty good, however not as great as I feel some make it out to be. The whole Dual Personality/Hallucination thing is a bit too much for me.

Hoping another season of Ozarks comes out soon.

And when the lady isn't around, I love to watch me some Longmire.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/02/2018 at 23:52, 6666 said:

Into the second season of Peaky Blinders. Tom Hardy plays a nutcase better than anyone in history.

I get a bit bored of it now, mostly because I didn't buy too much into it as Alfie Solomon. Good character, obviously good actor but as far as "nutcases" go he's played much better characters with more depth to them in Bronson and The Take.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I see Netflix has done a remake of the old Lost In Space... looks really interesting, out on the 13th April

The original was class and hilariously ridiculous at the same time. A walking carrot? xD give me a break...This remake looks good too, I'm definitely going to give it a go. I was pissed off when the series ended abruptly without a proper ending, so I'm hoping this is going to resolve that, hehe.

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

The original was class and hilariously ridiculous at the same time. A walking carrot? xD give me a break...This remake looks good too, I'm definitely going to give it a go. I was pissed off when the series ended abruptly without a proper ending, so I'm hoping this is going to resolve that, hehe.

The original contained a lot of laughs especially with the Mr Smith character and his constant Robot bashing every time he got in some trouble.. This has a far more serious feel to it and should be a good watch.. 

Related image

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 1

Finished Altered Carbon (really liked it) recently and now, despite not being a Marvel fan (I generally avoid the films because they're all the same) I've been convinced by a friend to give Jessica Jones a try. Watched 4 episodes so far and it's surprisingly good.

• The topic was pinned