talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber

Just started to watch Line of Duty - fed up of everyone at work chatting about it and me not having a clue what they are on about and there's a new series coming soon so I need to catch up to join in ha!

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Series 2 of Derry Girls picked up where they left off, quality episode, just wanna binge it.

Also watched Channel 4’s new comedy called Home about a Syrian refugee, hilarious 

I enjoyed a few of the first series and was quite amusing but as the season wore on it was not as funny... started watching last nights but got interrupted by a troublesome midget so had to abandon it..  

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Watching the Madeleine McCann documentary on Netflix at the minute. So many theories!

So many theories in the end but a lot of them in the documentary have been voiced so many times over the years and accusations and counter-accusations it became a bit boring to me in the end, the wife wanted to watch it so I did too but as I said to the wife you are better getting a book about the disappearance and read that when it's nice and quiet.

I have said the same though as the same as the wife and a lot of others how can you leave children alone in a foreign country in a hotel room and then go out for a drink with friends and don't have a baby sitter there? end of the story for me really and the conspiracy theories just keep rolling along, just like the disappearance of Lord Lucan many years ago.  

On 05/03/2019 at 09:19, Pyfish said:

Just started to watch Line of Duty - fed up of everyone at work chatting about it and me not having a clue what they are on about and there's a new series coming soon so I need to catch up to join in ha!

Yeah I'm all over Line of Duty too at the mo. Two episodes down in Series Three and for me, it's getting better and better.

I'm really hooked.

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah I'm all over Line of Duty too at the mo. Two episodes down in Series Three and for me, it's getting better and better.

I'm really hooked.

Struggling with Series 2 at the moment unfortunately after really enjoying the first series. Gonna stick at it in the hope I enjoy it more.

2 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

So many theories in the end but a lot of them in the documentary have been voiced so many times over the years and accusations and counter-accusations it became a bit boring to me in the end, the wife wanted to watch it so I did too but as I said to the wife you are better getting a book about the disappearance and read that when it's nice and quiet.

I have said the same though as the same as the wife and a lot of others how can you leave children alone in a foreign country in a hotel room and then go out for a drink with friends and don't have a baby sitter there? end of the story for me really and the conspiracy theories just keep rolling along, just like the disappearance of Lord Lucan many years ago.  

So so many theories, you're right. We can all speculate until we get answers but until that day (if ever), there will always be theories flying around. Not really sure what to think myself.

• Subscriber

Is anyone else watching BBC's new travel series Race Across the World? Pairs of travellers have to travel from London to Singapore without flying, smartphones and with limited funds. One episode in and I find it very interesting.

Smashed Line of Duty ready for Series 5 this weekend. Brilliant drama.

Currently burning through Killing Eve. First episode was quirky, I was unsure but I'm three episodes down and it's reeled me in.

Shaping up nicely for the concluding episodes.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Oh...my......

Absolutely. 

Immediately thought of you when I saw the trailer :D  I got interested because Michael Emerson is in it too so I will give it a go as well!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 20/03/2019 at 19:42, nudge said:

Is anyone else watching BBC's new travel series Race Across the World? Pairs of travellers have to travel from London to Singapore without flying, smartphones and with limited funds. One episode in and I find it very interesting.

This sounds good - I'll have to catch it on iPlayer!

On 25/03/2019 at 22:31, LFCMike said:

Anyone been watching This Time with Alan Partridge? It's brilliant and getting better each week. 

Got last Monday's episode to watch but I love it!

• Administrator

Started watching Cricket Fever on Netflix. Another of those docu-series - the ones that followed Man City, Juventus, Sunderland etc.

This one focuses on Mumbai Indians following their 2017 IPL Victory. Started watching first couple of series and main focuses so far were the auction, Ishan Kishan/Aditya Tare, the Pandya brothers and the first game.

@IgnisExcubitor @AMG @Mel81x @Devil-Dick Willie @Azeem @Asura

Not sure how much you guys watch of the IPL but I know you're all interested in Cricket so may be of interest?

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Started watching Cricket Fever on Netflix. Another of those docu-series - the ones that followed Man City, Juventus, Sunderland etc.

This one focuses on Mumbai Indians following their 2017 IPL Victory. Started watching first couple of series and main focuses so far were the auction, Ishan Kishan/Aditya Tare, the Pandya brothers and the first game.

@IgnisExcubitor @AMG @Mel81x @Devil-Dick Willie @Azeem @Asura

Not sure how much you guys watch of the IPL but I know you're all interested in Cricket so may be of interest?

I started watching it but got side-tracked with work will probably watch a bit more over the weekend. I am also trying to get through Love Death and Robots first just another two more episodes to go.

• The topic was pinned