talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I read a while ago that season 2 will be the last but I had no idea it was originally renewed for season 3 and got cancelled! I thought this season started pretty poorly but I am enjoying it now 5 episodes in... Nowhere near as good as season 1 mind, but still enjoyable. If we get a satisfying ending, it's probably for the best to keep it at two seasons, to be honest.

I'm currently really hooked on Warrior. 

I tend to agree its been picking up lately from the snails pace of a start. The back story with young Eli and the Comache's has still kept my interest to. It will be interesting to see where they go this season I guess no matter what we wont have closure on the story though, bit of a shame. 

Ive heard nothing but good things about that one, Ill have to add it to my list :D

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that the one where they inherit a mansion and it's full of ghosts from all the different eras?? 

Aye, just watched all the episodes, pissed my self laughing with the bit I put in the spoiler xD

There is a ghost in there called Humphrey who keeps losing his head and keeps looking for his body and tries to get back on it, in the scene he manages to get his head back on his body then gets it knocked back off by a bird, that scene reminded me of Vyvyan Bastard in The Young Ones in the episode on a train and he sticks his head out of the train window and gets it knocked off then his body goes looking for his head.:rofl: 

bbbbbbbbbbbb.png.54d5886db0c28ca8b8810ce9eab58b96.png1428130409_download(1).png.759625f2daf7f10d0ded87eb0c96e267.png

Edited by CaaC - John
Spelling corrections

On 03/06/2019 at 07:06, Harry said:

I'm really looking forward to watching the Deadwood movie length series conclusion that was released by HBO 3 days ago.... 12 years in the making!

Watched it. Pretty decent wrap up. But disappointing the movie didn't feature Al at his best but it was a fitting end to the series.

• Subscriber
On 09/06/2019 at 07:11, Bluewolf said:

Last episode of Warrior is out @nudge

Have you watched it yet?

Just watched it myself... Season 1 was really enjoyable I must say; looking forward to Season 2 already! Loving all the characters and aspects of the show. Chinese Tongs, Irish gangs, corrupt politicians and cops, all the scheming and plotting; a very fascinating dynamic and it's much more complex than I thought it would be once I started watching it. Fight scenes are of course fantastic as well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Have you watched it yet?

Just watched it myself... Season 1 was really enjoyable I must say; looking forward to Season 2 already! Loving all the characters and aspects of the show. Chinese Tongs, Irish gangs, corrupt politicians and cops, all the scheming and plotting; a very fascinating dynamic and it's much more complex than I thought it would be once I started watching it. Fight scenes are of course fantastic as well.

Yea, saw it earlier in the week, it's been a really good watch so far, as you say there are lot's of small pockets of things going on within each group starting from the top of the chain all the way down the line to street level.. everyone with their own ambitions, all trying to manipulate situations for their own ends, just building up nicely as well for the second season, some of the fight scenes have been very well done as well... Good to see Hoon Lee again... 

This was an interview with him about his character from Banshee and it was the first time I had seen him in anything... worth a read.. plays a totally different character altogether... 

hoon lee banshee

https://collider.com/hoon-leet-banshee-interview/

• Subscriber

New series started the other night a crime/drama and the first episode was good and a bit of a laugh called Wild Bill.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9118930/

US police chief Bill Hixon lands in Lincolnshire with his 14-year-old daughter Kelsey, hoping to flee their recent painful past. New community forces Bill to question everything about himself.

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, saw it earlier in the week, it's been a really good watch so far, as you say there are lot's of small pockets of things going on within each group starting from the top of the chain all the way down the line to street level.. everyone with their own ambitions, all trying to manipulate situations for their own ends, just building up nicely as well for the second season, some of the fight scenes have been very well done as well... Good to see Hoon Lee again... 

This was an interview with him about his character from Banshee and it was the first time I had seen him in anything... worth a read.. plays a totally different character altogether... 

hoon lee banshee

https://collider.com/hoon-leet-banshee-interview/

That's quite a different character he was playing in Banshee it seems :7_sweat_smile: I'm yet to watch it... 

Finished watching the latest season of Modern Family. There is quite a bit of an improvement from the previous season. I thought season nine was the weakest. But I am glad they are ending it after eleven. Despite season ten being good, it has lost a lot of its sparkle.

• The topic was pinned