talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

3 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

"Bad Blood". Just came across this now on netflix and it seems like my type of series. It's about one of Canada's biggest crime bosses, Vito Rizzuto, and I was impressed by the first episode. Good acting and is based on true events, which always make the gangster genre better.

Also looks up your street @Bluewolf, @Teso dos Bichos

I will give that a look... 

• Subscriber

David Copperfield, tv Series the wife recorded and I am quite enjoying it, it was funny seeing Nicholas Lyndhurst (Rodney - Only Fools & Horses) acting in it as the criminal Uria Heep, I was just waiting for Del Boy to appear next with Uncle Albert and Trigger trying to flog some dodgy goods. xD

• Administrator

Watched couple episodes of Criminal on Netflix on the way back from Majorca today.

Really new aspect of a programme yet ever so gripping. Takes the work of a proper actor/actress (and production/direction etc) to get the viewers imagining the whole crime scene yet they don't ever vary from the setting of a police interview room. 

Shame there's only 3 in the UK so far (are there going to be more?)

Edit: saw a flaw in the 2nd episode. The time on the clock in the room behind the mirror goes backwards even though the interview has progressed... (the time on the Netflix bar is how long is left) 

Screenshot_20191015-120027.png

Screenshot_20191015-120121.png

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Eco said:

And season 2 of Cobra Kai is finished. 

Pretty good show, didn't expect Season 2 to go THAT way. 

Interesting to see where they go for Season 3. 

You should watch Wayne next!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Eco said:

And season 2 of Cobra Kai is finished. 

Pretty good show, didn't expect Season 2 to go THAT way. 

Interesting to see where they go for Season 3. 

Team LaRusso or Team Johnny? 

Just now, nudge said:

Team LaRusso or Team Johnny? 

I guess Johnny. While I hate the bullying aspect, I feel like he's less of a pussy and a lot funnier. LaRusso seems like the kind of guy who would just put his arm around and console you, instead of telling you what you need to hear, which is get up and quit being a pussy. 

Although it would have done well for Johnny to beat the shit out of Hawk and his attitude. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

@Bluewolf@nudge I dont know If you guys have kept up with Yellowstone at all but I just finished season two and I loved it. Just as good as the first, maybe a tad more crazy but its got the right mix with Jimmy's story in the background and the horses and the backdrop, the show is beautiful. Anyways i read they renewed it for a third season probably out next year.

• Upvote 2

On the bandwagon late, but just finished season 1 of Better Caul Saul. Loved it. Great show in its own right, and I’m really liking the supporting characters they have introduced so far. Nothing heavy, but such a fun show. Obviously, I’m expecting it to get darker as it goes on and I can’t wait. 

14 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

@Bluewolf@nudge I dont know If you guys have kept up with Yellowstone at all but I just finished season two and I loved it. Just as good as the first, maybe a tad more crazy but its got the right mix with Jimmy's story in the background and the horses and the backdrop, the show is beautiful. Anyways i read they renewed it for a third season probably out next year.

Yea I enjoyed it. bit brutal in places but still enjoyable... I think @nudge abandoned it after the first season

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah I stopped watching. They're all just too fucking mental for me.

Well Beth doesnt get any less mental in this season i hate to tell you xD but with all the chaos the scenes with the horses and rodeos and backdrops I dont know it just works. Get back to you it!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Well Beth doesnt get any less mental in this season i hate to tell you xD but with all the chaos the scenes with the horses and rodeos and backdrops I dont know it just works. Get back to you it!

Currently finishing my latest LOST re-watch; maaaaybe will get back to it after that... :P 

• Upvote 1

• The topic was pinned