talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just me then... 

I saw it but decided against watching it. Is it any good?

I also meant to watch Treadstone. The new series connected to the Jason Bourne universe.

Oh and BBC's War of the Worlds. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I saw it but decided against watching it. Is it any good?

I also meant to watch Treadstone. The new series connected to the Jason Bourne universe.

Oh and BBC's War of the Worlds. 

It seems a bit odd to start off with but I like it personally, might be an acquired taste though so not for all, just curious if anyone else had seen it.. The lead character is Alfred Pennyworth who later goes on to be Batmans butler.. so a bit of an origins story if you like but nothing to do with superheroes or anything of that type which I know you are not a fan of.. 

Edited by Bluewolf

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

It seems a bit odd to start off with but I like it personally, might be an acquired taste though so not for all, just curious if anyone else had seen it.. The lead character is Alfred Pennyworth who later goes on to be Batmans butler.. so a bit of an origins story if you like but nothing to do with superheros or anything of that type which I know you are not a fan of.. 

yeah that was the initial reason why I decided against it but just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good... Might give a try then.

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I had watched half of Brooklyn Nine Nine's first season couple of years ago. Thought it was stritcly alright. Also I didnt like some of the OTT humour and absolutely hated Gina. Gave it another shot, and I am on season 5 and loving it. 

Still can't stand Gina, though. 

Image result for nine nine gif

20 hours ago, Berserker said:

Should be good.

There are 3 seasons on Netflix, I watched the first episode last night. It's all in Spanish and the subtitles are also in Spanish, but I had no problems understanding it since I can just read it as I'm going. It's just some words I don't understand, especially insults as Mexicans(and Colombians) have crazy slang xD

Edited by Carnivore Chris

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did anyone watch Criminal: UK?

One of the episodes was about a lorry driver suspected of people trafficking and discarding the lorry...

Seems to have come true...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50150070

I saw that on the news this morning, FFS, don't know what the cause of the deaths was yet but it makes me think that maybe petrol fumes from the lorry building up inside the container for such a long time left them being gassed? I hope those involved in the trafficking of people get sent down for a long, long, time and they get the shit kicked out of them inside nick. 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I saw that on the news this morning, FFS, don't know what the cause of the deaths was yet but it makes me think that maybe petrol fumes from the lorry building up inside the container for such a long time left them being gassed? I hope those involved in the trafficking of people get sent down for a long, long, time and they get the shit kicked out of them inside nick. 

Or it's very cold in the lorries too.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 20/10/2019 at 22:33, Bluewolf said:

It seems a bit odd to start off with but I like it personally, might be an acquired taste though so not for all, just curious if anyone else had seen it.. The lead character is Alfred Pennyworth who later goes on to be Batmans butler.. so a bit of an origins story if you like but nothing to do with superheroes or anything of that type which I know you are not a fan of.. 

Just watched Episode 1 and really liked it... Will continue to watch.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Going to start watching Sneaky Pete tonight. Any good?

Just Googled that and IMDb and they have given it an 8.2/10 rating so it must be good, the wife said that she has heard about the series floating around on Facebook so I might see if it's on Netflix and give it a whirl. 

• Subscriber
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Just Googled that and IMDb and they have given it an 8.2/10 rating so it must be good, the wife said that she has heard about the series floating around on Facebook so I might see if it's on Netflix and give it a whirl. 

Not sure about NEtflix even so we have it. But I saw it on Amazon Prime.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Not sure about NEtflix even so we have it. But I saw it on Amazon Prime.

9_9

1383901448_download(1).thumb.png.961d921d5e077ca5f1e27e443bd101e5.png

1283397553_download(2).thumb.png.4e449e9eada8e605387723f87a27e9df.png

Edited by CaaC (John)
Add On

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

9_9

Cheers, even better. Much prefer the user face on Netflix.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 28/10/2019 at 14:31, CaaC (John) said:

9_9

Been watching it on Amazon Prime. Couldn't find it on Netflix UK.

• The topic was pinned