talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

On episode 14 now.... when I reach the end of season 1 I will wait for you to catch up

With all the crap that happens to them and all the challenges, I must admit that reliving the past is kind of cool... 

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

With all the crap that happens to them and all the challenges, I must admit that reliving the past is kind of cool... 

Enjoying all the different characters they are meeting at various points in time and also all the things they accidently mention or that slip out in conversation that are relevant to this timeline that have not happened yet.. Good mix of characters in the team as well makes the chemistry work well

Edited by Bluewolf

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Enjoying all the different characters they are meeting at various points in time and also all the things they accidently mention or that slip out in conversation that are relevant to this timeline that have not happened yet.. Good mix of characters in the team as well makes the chemistry work well

Whoever was responsible for creating the different past time lines, the costumes, the settings etc., has done a really good job... And I agree, the characters in the team have a great chemistry indeed.

Up until episode 4 I thought "the bad guy" was being played by the actor from the Modern Family xD really messed me up as I just couldn't take him seriously as a result. The similarity is uncanny. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Well, while some people are seemingly dragging their viewing feet through treacle I have stopped off and started watching 'Manifest' until they catch up.. :ph34r:

The work just never stops... But I'll watch at least one more episode after work (and after Westworld) tonight :ph34r: Besides, it's about time you started with Manifest so it's all perfect, really...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

The work just never stops... But I'll watch at least one more episode after work (and after Westworld) tonight :ph34r: Besides, it's about time you started with Manifest so it's all perfect, really...

Good to hear... I watched Westworld this morning after making myself 2 rounds of Tuna & Mayo sandwiches... I do like to snack while viewing 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Well, while some people are seemingly dragging their viewing feet through treacle I have stopped off and started watching 'Manifest' until they catch up.. :ph34r:

On Episode 6 now... 

"Deepthroat here we come" xD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
On 20/04/2020 at 20:28, Bluewolf said:

Almost there! Finished Episode 14 last night before bed. What's your progress on Manifest?

Just now, nudge said:

And, what are your thoughts so far? I thought it felt a bit cheesy at the start but got much better as it progressed. Really enjoyed Season 2.

It's ok, still very watchable for me. I only tend to find something unwatchable if the chemistry is off or seems forced, that's when I am inclined to switch off, that or very badly done and overused CGI..

So far so good.. B|

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Good stuff... :D

Pretty good don't you think?? 

I absolutely loved it! A great mix of time travel, history, adventure and some mysterious conspiracy to spice it all up... and the characters are decent too. Can't believe the show went completely under my radar and I didn't discover it until recently. 

So, when are we watching Season 2?... :D 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I absolutely loved it! A great mix of time travel, history, adventure and some mysterious conspiracy to spice it all up... and the characters are decent too. Can't believe the show went completely under my radar and I didn't discover it until recently. 

So, when are we watching Season 2?... :D 

Ready when you are... :D

• Subscriber
On 07/04/2020 at 00:23, IgnisExcubitor said:

I had tried to get myself to watch it in the past. Once almost started it, before becoming busy. Finally getting down to watching it. Two episodes in and I am loving this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfo8UqrdHgOD7xwNfdUjw

I was just talking about watching it again soon, especially with the soon to have lul in between seasons/filming. To this day its still my top show, theres no dip in quality in any season, its just too good.

• Upvote 1