talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

43 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I was just talking about watching it again soon, especially with the soon to have lul in between seasons/filming. To this day its still my top show, theres no dip in quality in any season, its just too good.

Yep, half way into second season and it is amazing.

You hate one character one moment for being selfish or idiotic, and in the next moment you love them for being smart or selfless.

And the attention to detail is up there with Breaking Bad - like every move has a reason.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Why are the females always so evil.... xD

Even as a woman myself, I must admit that I'm by far more terrified of angry (evil) women than of angry (evil) men xD 

24 minutes ago, nudge said:

Even as a woman myself, I must admit that I'm by far more terrified of angry (evil) women than of angry (evil) men xD 

Shows you how evil they really are then... xD

You wouldn't want to drop the ball if you were sent down the shops for a few things, the consequences of forgetting something could be dire... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nudge said:

@Bluewolf, report your status! 

I just finished it. So annoyed it didn't last longer than two seasons :( 

Got the last ones to watch still, Had to tend to another matter yesterday which threw my plans into a cocked hat... 

I did try to find out if there was going to be a third season but everything was pointing toward it ending on season 2 so hopefully it wraps up well at least... Been very enjoyable and could have had much more out of it I feel... Agreed it is disappointing but at least we are not going to be left hanging for a third that maybe gets cancelled... maybe someone might pick it up and continue on with it?? 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Got the last ones to watch still, Had to tend to another matter yesterday which threw my plans into a cocked hat... 

I did try to find out if there was going to be a third season but everything was pointing toward it ending on season 2 so hopefully it wraps up well at least... Been very enjoyable and could have had much more out of it I feel... Agreed it is disappointing but at least we are not going to be left hanging for a third that maybe gets cancelled... maybe someone might pick it up and continue on with it?? 

It did wrap up everything nicely so there's that... Those last two episodes were ordered specifically as a two-part finale after season 2 was cancelled, so there's probably no chance of anyone picking it up for more :(