talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

Been watching rostered on, on YouTube  which is an Australian  comedy.  It's so funny. Very un-PC as well don't think a lot of it would be allowed on uk TV xD  You heard of it @Devil-Dick Willie ? Is it popular in Australia?

11 hours ago, MUFC said:

Just finished Banshee, started watching the punisher. Is the second time for both.

That has Tommy out of Power in it doesn't it?

I was thinking of watching it just because of that. He was a class character in Power. I would be interested to know just how many mafia bosses, snitches, lawyers, ex-girlfriends, etc that he killed throughout the series as well xD

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

That has Tommy out of Power in it doesn't it?

I was thinking of watching it just because of that. He was a class character in Power. I would be interested to know just how many mafia bosses, snitches, lawyers, ex-girlfriends, etc that he killed throughout the series as well xD

Yeah Tommy is in Banshee. It's my all time favorite series you should watch it.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Started season 1 episode 1 of The Office again (The NA version of course, the superior version) Even the first episode is great. 

On 02/07/2020 at 18:17, nudge said:

Season 2 of Hanna is out! :banana:

Ive actually been meaning to watch it, I quite enjoyed the movie years ago.

Edited by Viva la FCB

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ive actually been meaning to watch it, I quite enjoyed the movie years ago.

I enjoyed the movie, and I think the series is much better! Binged Season 2 in one go 😂

• Like 1

Just now, nudge said:

I can't wait to watch it tonight after work! Is it the end of the season now?

I assume so... I watch it every Monday and for some reason both of the episodes were there to watch,  9/10 Thought I must have missed one or something last week

Been quality viewing... there has to be a second season

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I assume so... I watch it every Monday and for some reason both of the episodes were there to watch,  9/10 Thought I must have missed one or something last week

Been quality viewing... there has to be a second season

Just finished it... There definitely has to be a second season, haha. Quite a twist there at the end :o 

EDIT: just did some googling, Season 2 has been in the works since last year and the filming was done in March, so we should get it on Netflix fairly soon, apparently! Also, have you watched the Season 2 teaser??? (not a massive spoiler, but spoiler tags just in case)

Sean Bean will be playing Mr. Wilford!

:o 

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Just finished it... There definitely has to be a second season, haha. Quite a twist there at the end :o 

EDIT: just did some googling, Season 2 has been in the works since last year and the filming was done in March, so we should get it on Netflix fairly soon, apparently! Also, have you watched the Season 2 teaser??? (not a massive spoiler, but spoiler tags just in case)

Reveal hidden contents

Sean Bean will be playing Mr. Wilford!

:o 

Nice... hope he doesn't die in this one... tends to do that a lot with his characters.. xD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

@nudge This looks interesting... 

I have been waiting for someone to adapt Asimov's Foundation for like ages... the problem is, I think it's very hard to do it and also stay true to the novels. I think this will be just a loose adaptation; hope they don't screw it up...

First Dune, now Foundation, sign me up for 2021!

• Upvote 1