talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

On 03/01/2021 at 14:40, nudge said:

Binged it all on the New Year's Day haha. 

I smashed it last night whilst 'working from home'. Yep, I'm quite happy how that went actually. Still enjoyable and a fun watch for a third series in.

I would probably say given the storyline that the 4th season should be the end. It would nicely round up things given how they started to where they are at now, and it's been good to see the main collective of characters taking different journeys flipping from side to side.

As always, its just bloody annoying the episodes are so short that its easy to binge and now we wait... xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I smashed it last night whilst 'working from home'. Yep, I'm quite happy how that went actually. Still enjoyable and a fun watch for a third series in.

I would probably say given the storyline that the 4th season should be the end. It would nicely round up things given how they started to where they are at now, and it's been good to see the main collective of characters taking different journeys flipping from side to side.

As always, its just bloody annoying the episodes are so short that its easy to binge and now we wait... xD

I personally enjoyed Season 3 more than Season 2; there was too much of the teenage love triangle drama bollocks in Season 2 for my liking, and that massive final fight felt extremely unrealistic. And yes, I absolutely agree that they should stop after Season 4, just kick Kreese's arse and be done with it :D I loved that they showed his background in those flashbacks, by the way...

Have you watched Wayne? It also started as a Youtube Premium original at first, then got canceled after Season 1, and is now on Amazon Prime with some rumours about it getting renewed. Highly recommend! Great, funny, easy to binge show.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nudge said:

I personally enjoyed Season 3 more than Season 2; there was too much of the teenage love triangle drama bollocks in Season 2 for my liking, and that massive final fight felt extremely unrealistic. And yes, I absolutely agree that they should stop after Season 4, just kick Kreese's arse and be done with it :D I loved that they showed his background in those flashbacks, by the way...

Have you watched Wayne? It also started as a Youtube Premium original at first, then got canceled after Season 1, and is now on Amazon Prime with some rumours about it getting renewed. Highly recommend! Great, funny, easy to binge show.

Yeah, i liked that backstory behind why Kreese is basically such a dick, too. The pit with all the snakes in was clever and explains the fascination.

I haven't watched Wayne no but I think you did mention that to me before funnily enough after a Cobra Kai chat so I'll definitely make sure I check that out this time.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, i liked that backstory behind why Kreese is basically such a dick, too. The pit with all the snakes in was clever and explains the fascination.

I haven't watched Wayne no but I think you did mention that to me before funnily enough after a Cobra Kai chat so I'll definitely make sure I check that out this time.

Yeah, I thought I was having a dejavu when I was typing it xD 

Finished a 4 part documentary on Amazon Prime called The Last Jarc. About murdered DEA agent Kiki Camarena in Mexico. The CIA were were apparantly involved, the 2 day torture he went through was horrific - 10/10.

The Night Stalker - 8/10

Mini Docuseries on Netflix. Inside look at the detectives and police force that took down serial killer Richard Ramirez. 

Great watch and utterly terrifying. He would’ve made me buy a gun. 

Edited by Cicero

Watched the first two episodes of Wandavision...not sure what to make of it yet. It was nice and pleasant enough, and had some hints towards something more so will have to keep an eye on how things progress

So far it gets a 7 because I was entertained, I think that score will rise after a couple more. 

Edited by Rick

I've been watching a scream tv series. There are some elements of it similar to the film although the characters and lots of the plot are much different.

Watched season 1 and 2. For some reason season 3 isnt in Netflix despite being a netflix original. Overall I liked it. It's quite addictive because you want to find out who the killer is. Season one was fairly easy to work out who it was. Season 2 wasn't I couldn't work it out.

The only issue is the killer is killed and you don't find out who did it which is annoying 

10 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've been watching a scream tv series. There are some elements of it similar to the film although the characters and lots of the plot are much different.

Watched season 1 and 2. For some reason season 3 isnt in Netflix despite being a netflix original. Overall I liked it. It's quite addictive because you want to find out who the killer is. Season one was fairly easy to work out who it was. Season 2 wasn't I couldn't work it out.

The only issue is the killer is killed and you don't find out who did it which is annoying 

I watched this when it first came out. Not sure why there isn't a season 3. Maybe it's my affiliation with the Scream movies, which started a new trend of slasher style horror. 

• Subscriber

The wife's been watching a Romantic Drama on Netflix, Virgin River and it seems ok, I managed to watch a couple of episodes, she is watching episode 2 now and they will be making another series at the end of the year.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9077530/

519820443_download(2).thumb.png.1f66293e46bb52269a9e480acc2b90ed.png

v1.dDs2MzE3OTk7ajsxODY4MjsxMjAwOzEwMDA7M

Edited by CaaC (John)

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife's been watching a Romantic Drama on Netflix, Virgin River and it seems ok, I managed to watch a couple of episodes, she is watching episode 2 now and they will be making another series at the end of the year.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9077530/

519820443_download(2).thumb.png.1f66293e46bb52269a9e480acc2b90ed.png

v1.dDs2MzE3OTk7ajsxODY4MjsxMjAwOzEwMDA7M

I’ve seen it all, and I love it. It’s Hallmark Channel level, but I like the characters and the setting. 

• Upvote 1

The Devil And Father Amorth, documentary on Netflix about exorcisms. The guy who made the Exorcist movie is in the documentary. They show an Exorcism which is fucking crazy, there is also a good debate thrown in - 8/10.

Documentary called Remastered who Shot The Sheriff - 8.5/10.

On 15/01/2021 at 02:56, Cicero said:

The Night Stalker - 8/10

Mini Docuseries on Netflix. Inside look at the detectives and police force that took down serial killer Richard Ramirez. 

Great watch and utterly terrifying. He would’ve made me buy a gun. 

Just finished the second episode and it’s very good thus far. Agree on your last point though, it’s scary as fuck. 

I watched The Pembrokeshire Murders, caught up with it on ITV from last week. Really gripping watch and a true story.

Only 3 Episodes but absorbing details given the story. I like these cold case style stories. Luke Evans and Keith Allen were brilliant in their roles as detective and serial killer. 

Worth a watch I'd say if you've an afternoon spare.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I watched The Pembrokeshire Murders, caught up with it on ITV from last week. Really gripping watch and a true story.

Only 3 Episodes but absorbing details given the story. I like these cold case style stories. Luke Evans and Keith Allen were brilliant in their roles as detective and serial killer. 

Worth a watch I'd say if you've an afternoon spare.

I liked it. It wasn’t as good as Des, I thought. That was excellent.