The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Lord of the Rings... Character a bit dodge, got killed by arrows

Game of Thrones... Decent character, got beheaded

Equilibrium... Decent character, got killed

Ronin... Dislikable character, got told to fuck off... 

Snowpiercer... Dislikable character, hoping he gets killed.. xD

The list is endless.... 

National Treasure - the bad guy who betrays his friend numerous times, gets arrested in the end

The Island - the evil doctor who runs the compound, gets killed

Missing - decent character, gets killed in the first episode - in the flasbacks, nonetheless xD 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Tommy said:

Is Mr. Robot worth it from start to finish? I watched Season 1, and I was amazed by it, but somehow I forgot to continue. I want to give it another shot. 

I heard it's good. It's on Amazon Prime. You could just take the free 7 day trial, see if you can back into it, and then just subscribe a month or two until you finished it. It's only 7,99 € per month. :)

Just now, Tommy said:

I heard it's good. It's on Amazon Prime. You could just take the free 7 day trial, see if you can back into it, and then just subscribe a month or two until you finished it. It's only 7,99 € per month. :)

Wow, that is a great suggestion. I will do that. Thank you for your help. You're such a great and helpful guy, Tommy. I can only imagine how all the women want to be with you, and all the men want to be like you. A true gentleman. Keep up the great work. 

• Subscriber

Is Mr. Robot worth it from start to finish? I watched Season 1, and I was amazed by it, but somehow I forgot to continue. I want to give it another shot. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Wow, that is a great suggestion. I will do that. Thank you for your help. You're such a great and helpful guy, Tommy. I can only imagine how all the women want to be with you, and all the men want to be like you. A true gentleman. Keep up the great work. 

xD 

You alright?

• Haha 3

• Subscriber

33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

WTF, you been on the funny stuff?

tenor.gif?itemid=14987280

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tommy said:

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

xD

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

I heard it's good. It's on Amazon Prime. You could just take the free 7 day trial, see if you can back into it, and then just subscribe a month or two until you finished it. It's only 7,99 € per month. :)

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I heard it's good. It's on Amazon Prime. You could just take the free 7 day trial, see if you can back into it, and then just subscribe a month or two until you finished it. It's only 7,99 € per month. :)

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Thank you so much for these kind words. I do what I can. 

• Haha 1

• Administrator

Started watching Crime Scene: The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel last night. 

Just a little bit fucked up! Knew about Skid Row but didn't really know about it. And then the Hotel almost being an asylum for these individuals is fucked. Opening it up to the public also, very fucked up. 

Some creepy motherfuckers around there... 

• Subscriber

Started watching Invisible City (Cidade Invisível) on Netflix, as the concept intrigued me - basically Brazilian mythology/folklore mixed with a modern day crime.and mystery. Only watched the first episode, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Kind of getting American Gods vibes, in a good sense!

• Administrator
On 13/02/2021 at 07:22, Stan said:

Started watching Crime Scene: The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel last night. 

Just a little bit fucked up! Knew about Skid Row but didn't really know about it. And then the Hotel almost being an asylum for these individuals is fucked. Opening it up to the public also, very fucked up. 

Some creepy motherfuckers around there... 

This was pretty much done in 2 episodes.

Didn't need to be 4.

Web sleuths are weird. 

Mr. Robot blows my mind. If it continues like this, it could challenge Dark for my favourite series of all time. 

Watched the episode with this scene yesterday, and had to take a break from watching after this because of how blown my mind was. 

• Subscriber
On 20/10/2019 at 20:29, nudge said:

I also meant to watch Treadstone. The new series connected to the Jason Bourne universe.

Our son watched the first series 1-10 the other night and told me as he knows I have read all the books about Jason Bourne by Ludlam and he said it's good, watched up to episode 3 last night and it's not bad so I will plod along and watch the other 7 episodes.

Treadstone explores the origin story and present-day actions of a fictional CIA black-ops program known as Operation Treadstone — a covert program that uses a behaviour-modification protocol to turn recruits into nearly-superhuman assassins. The series follows sleeper agents across the globe as they are mysteriously 'awakened' to resume their deadly missions

On 19/02/2021 at 06:38, Stan said:

This was pretty much done in 2 episodes.

Didn't need to be 4.

Web sleuths are weird. 

That's the thing about some of the stuff on Netflix or Prime, some stuff is good but some so drawn out.

Longshot was very good, one episode 40 odd minutes.

Hotel Cecil should have been the same imho.