talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats a tough one to follow. If you havent checked it out yet I would highly recommend The Queens Gambit though, thats what Ive gone onto after Dark :)

I saw it and thought it was good. I'm also a chess player and so I liked it on multiple levels, but Dark made me think for hours after watching an episode.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Have you watched LOST?

I have not.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I have not.

Then I'd highly recommend it. LOST was the series that has captivated me like nothing else before (and no other series did after - until Dark). 

@Tommy can vouch for it, too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Sorry, not having that. That's like saying you can't criticise D&D for the abomination that was season 8 in game of thrones because they gave us battle of the bastards. Those that create the entertainment can be equally criticised for ruining it. 

Any pics of the bastards?

Watching Ted Lasso on Apple+TV, actually a lot better than I expected it to be and have completely binged it the last few days. It's filmed at the same stadium they filmed Bend It like Beckham at, which is where I used to play youth football

4 hours ago, Eco said:

Just saw that Lupin S2 is out on Netflix. I'll be giving that a go when the FO and Stanley Cup are over and there aren't WC Quali and Euro matches going on at all hours of the day.

They released it sooner than orignally planned? Wasn't it supposed to come out in September or something? 

Just started watching The Umbrella Academy. Will watch Lupin Season 2 after that. 

Have a question for you all. What are your top 5 all time series? I know it's hard to narrow it down, and it comes down to personal choice. Mine are as follows,

1.Banshee

2.The Walking Dead

3.NArcos (Colombia)

4.The Punisher

5.Bates Motel

Missing out, The Shield, Hannibal, Money Heist, True Detective, Ozark, 7 Seconds and Power.

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Have a question for you all. What are your top 5 all time series? I know it's hard to narrow it down, and it comes down to personal choice. Mine are as follows,

1.Banshee

2.The Walking Dead

3.NArcos (Colombia)

4.The Punisher

5.Bates Motel

Missing out, The Shield, Hannibal, Money Heist, True Detective, Ozark, 7 Seconds and Power.

Lost
Dark
For All Mankind
M*A*S*H
Warrior

Honorable mentions: Westworld, Person of Interest, The Mandalorian

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, MUFC said:

1.Banshee

2.The Walking Dead

3.NArcos (Colombia)

4.The Punisher

5.Bates Motel

1. Dark

2. Lost

3. Breaking Bad

4. 11.22.63

5. Peaky Blinders

Other favourites: Sherlock, La Casa de Papel, Ozark, Boardwalk Empire (First two seasons), You. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

@Tommy @Faithcore @Rucksackfranzose @Eco @Viva la FCB you have to watch it :o

Reminds me of Dark, in a way. 

hvloged4e5e11.jpg

Just kidding, but yea, I've read about it the first time you posted about it. Icelandic series about a volcano outbreak? They must know what they're talking about. I'll check it out eventually. Right now it's on 3rd in my queue. :52_fearful:

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

hvloged4e5e11.jpg

Just kidding, but yea, I've read about it the first time you posted about it. Icelandic series about a volcano outbreak? They must know what they're talking about. I'll check it out eventually. Right now it's on 3rd in my queue. :52_fearful:

Volcano outbreak is just the tool in the story. You know, like the cave.... :o

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im into it, If its got the nudge seal of approval ill add it to the list. 

I'm two episodes in, and weird stuff is happening... It's got this eery atmosphere, and got me hooked... Out for a beer, then will continue watching :D

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
On 14/06/2021 at 06:01, Tommy said:

1. Dark

2. Lost

3. Breaking Bad

4. 11.22.63

5. Peaky Blinders

Other favourites: Sherlock, La Casa de Papel, Ozark, Boardwalk Empire (First two seasons), You. 

I never did actually finish the series, kind of a shame. But your bang on the first two season where very, very good. The second season (The Jimmy Darmody story) was still one of my favourite seasons of anything to date. 

So hard to do a top 5 but Ill try.

1) The Wire

2) The Sopranos

3) Breaking Bad

4) Peaky Blinders

5) Dark

6) Queens Gambit (because i have to)

Honourable mentions: The Night Of, Penny Dreadful (I adore this show) Ozark, Rome, Firefly, 

On 14/06/2021 at 15:01, Tommy said:

1. Dark

2. Lost

3. Breaking Bad

4. 11.22.63

5. Peaky Blinders

Haha, I forgot Mr. Robot because I still haven't fully processed it. 

1. Dark

2. Mr. Robot

3. Lost

4. Breaking Bad

5. 11.22.63

Although it is really close between Dark and Mr. Robot for the Number One spot.