talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

Somehow still watching Ted Lasso weekly. I like it…(once I got over the whole football thing not looking too legit).

I then watched the first episode of Mr Corman last night. Thought it may be interesting, a 5th grade teacher who should feel happy with life but doesn’t, has some good bits but not sure it’s gonna draw me in.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Somehow still watching Ted Lasso weekly. I like it…(once I got over the whole football thing not looking too legit).

I then watched the first episode of Mr Corman last night. Thought it may be interesting, a 5th grade teacher who should feel happy with life but doesn’t, has some good bits but not sure it’s gonna draw me in.

The training ground is where I used to play youth football, also filmed Bend It Like Beckham there

• Subscriber
On 19/08/2021 at 20:01, MUFC said:

Forgot to say, Escobar and his widowed wife talk about a series of meetings they had with the Cali Cartel. Cali Cartel wanted Pablo's assets as compensation as they funded the war on finding Escobar. Cali said that Escobar's son has to be killed and this was non-negotiable. Anyway, Pablo's son and wife arrived at a meeting, only to find Pablo's mum and brothers at the meeting. During the meeting PAblo's mum was telling the Cali Cartel to kill Pablo's son, it was fucking weird. Pablo's mum and brothers betrayed Pablo's wife and son big time. They never did kill Pablo's son and said he can live as long as he never gets into the drugs game.

Already knew most of that but never seen the doc, but sounds right up my street, I’ll give it a watch.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife is watching it right now and looks ok, she started watching last night and said there is one episode to go out of 6 so when I get the time I will have to watch it from the beginning. 

Is worth the watch. Wasn't expecting it to be good as it was.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Is worth the watch. Wasn't expecting it to be good as it was.

The trouble with the wife is if she spots a series she will watch the whole lot in 1 hit and that's where I lose track, many a time I have sat watching a series whatever with the intention of watching maybe 3 episodes a night or every couple of days and find out she has finished the series, I hate that.

• Haha 1

Me and my other half just binge watched something on Netflix called 'Clickbait'.

A family man is kidnapped and a video emerges online stating he will die if it gets 5 million views.

As usual with these things, it transpires that he may not be such an innocent person after all and then you sort of get a twist after twist after twist, with episodes from the point of view of certain individuals.

It seems online that it's divided opinion. Personally, I enjoyed it and I would say it got better as it went. Would recommend.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Me and my other half just binge watched something on Netflix called 'Clickbait'.

A family man is kidnapped and a video emerges online stating he will die if it gets 5 million views.

As usual with these things, it transpires that he may not be such an innocent person after all and then you sort of get a twist after twist after twist, with episodes from the point of view of certain individuals.

It seems online that it's divided opinion. Personally, I enjoyed it and I would say it got better as it went. Would recommend.

Scroll up I gave it 8/10. Love the twists.

• Upvote 1

On 29/08/2021 at 09:56, MUFC said:

Clickbait - 8/10.

23 hours ago, Lucas said:

Watched them all last night... good bit of tv with twists and turns, Highly recommend for anyone looking for something new to watch.. 

• Upvote 1

Just finished Sex Education Series 3.

Not bad, pretty light hearted viewing although for me, it's starting to get a little bland and very samey. It's still worth a watch if you are a fan but I don't think anyone will come away saying it's as good as the first two.