talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Westworld season 4: One episode in

Finished: The Boys, Titans, Last Kingdom, Kingdom, All of us are dead.

You fell off the face of the earth for 2 years and pop back on here like nothings happened. 

• Haha 1

On 18/07/2022 at 19:59, nudge said:

@MUFC you should watch Dark Winds, I think you'd like it. 

Have you seen or heard of Outer Range on Amazon Prime? Watched the first episode and wasn't feeling it. But the last 15 minutes turned things around. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Have you seen or heard of Outer Range on Amazon Prime? Watched the first episode and wasn't feeling it. But the last 15 minutes turned things around. 

I quit after 20 minutes or so... Might give it another go, but I really struggled with the beginning of the first episode.

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

I quit after 20 minutes or so... Might give it another go, but I really struggled with the beginning of the first episode.

Basically you had the same emotions and feelings I had for the initial stages of episode 1. Not watched episode 2 yet but the last 15 minutes of episode 1 had me hooked. Am glad that for once I shown some patience lol.

I've started watching Black Bird. Think it's on Apple TV, three episodes in and I have to say, its a really really strong start. 

For anyone that doesn't know, Taron Egerton is Jimmy Keene, a former star athlete turning to the life of crime as a drug dealer. He's caught by the FBI and 'tricked' into pleading guilty, facing a 10 year sentence behind bars.

Here's where it gets interesting. The FBI ask Jimmy is he will move to a harsh prison in an undercover assignment in the hope of befriending a serial killer and getting a confession out of him for the murder of some girls and the whereabouts of several suspected 'missing' before they run out of time.

The guy playing the serial killer, Larry Hall, is absolutely brilliant as a complete strange individual who really isn't all there.

Ray Liotta is Jimmy's father, one of the last things Liotta filmed before his death, so it's cool to see him make an appearance and Greg Kinnear is the detective trying to solve the murders/whereabouts of the missing girls.

Worth a watch for sure.

• Subscriber

Been watching Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy. Basically he goes around to all 20ish regions in Italy exploring the food mainly but also the culture and a bit of history thrown in. Italy's always been at the top of my list to see so its been a fun watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Chucky - 3/10

A young adolescent gay child struggles dealing with his homosexuality in a school riddled by homophobic students. The child soon finds comfort and love through another gay student and they both deal with their inner struggles. 

Oh yeah, Chucky the killer doll is in it.