talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

:o Unforgivable.

031e9ae6e83b1768f5c7c579e0d4d9da.png

Her idea of us doing stuff together ultimately means me doing them alone.... 

Next time she pesters me for a bit of the other I might just tell her I went solo earlier in the day and see how she likes them apples... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eco said:

My wife is the worst at that. I quit watching shows with her for this very reason. 

A lot of the time we just like different things so watching our own stuff is no big deal but when something decent comes along that we can both enjoy for a change it's annoying if she just pushes on ahead without me then and has the cheek to moan at a later date because we don't do stuff together as much as we used too... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bluewolf said:

A lot of the time we just like different things so watching our own stuff is no big deal but when something decent comes along that we can both enjoy for a change it's annoying if she just pushes on ahead without me then and has the cheek to moan at a later date because we don't do stuff together as much as we used too... 

Yes, this sounds like us. My wife also has the tendency to stay on her phone every time we watch a show that you have to pay attention to so you'll get lost. Then, every 15 minutes, she'll ask me for a recap. Drives me nuts. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Eco said:

Yes, this sounds like us. My wife also has the tendency to stay on her phone every time we watch a show that you have to pay attention to so you'll get lost. Then, every 15 minutes, she'll ask me for a recap. Drives me nuts. 

Ahh yea.. that is the pleasure of watching stuff alone... 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Have you watched any of it yet Nudge???? 

Think we have found someone new to hate on.... B|

See the source image

Not yet :| Been busy lately... finishing the work project tonight though so hopefully can start watching this tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well I am really enjoying it so find yourself some quiet time and get on it soon as... :D

Will do... I intend to stay on the couch and do absolutely nothing tomorrow so that sounds like a good plan :D 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 07/02/2020 at 15:57, Bluewolf said:

Missus has just told me she has already watched 4 of them without me today while I was back at work...  I am unimpressed at this turn of events

The wife did the same with The Crown, started to watch it but I lost track in the end as the wife watched all the episodes in a week. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

So... fall asleep then or find something better to do or what?? 

Hehe. Spent the day studying for the course I'm currently doing but still managed to watch the first episode :D  Loving it so far! A bit afraid to watch it alone at times though xD 

17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not even kidding! When Bode went to that well for the first time in Episode 1 I fully expected something to jump out of it xD Also the whispering of the keys is creepy!!!

I must admit you wouldn't want to be stuck in a big old house alone with all that going on.... 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I must admit you wouldn't want to be stuck in a big old house alone with all that going on.... 

It always creeped me out xD Safe to say I'll never be getting myself a mansion, that's for sure xD 

Will now watch the new episode of Manifest and then continue with Locke & Key B|

• Upvote 1